Seven Minutes In Heaven (💦)

Summary: You play Seven Minutes In Heaven with the Avengers! Who do you get to stay in the closet for seven minutes? Well you know! ;)

Warnings: Steamy

-

Play the song for more excitement~

You were playing Seven Minutes in Heaven, where you had to go with Tony after spinning the bottle which pointed towards him. They shut you in the closet, till seven minutes, breaking the silence after a little awkward moment.

"So.. I guess you're going to kiss me right?" He asked, rubbing his lips.

"Yeah.. but.. I won't really get pleased into your kisses." You reply.

"Woah, that hurt me.." He made a fake attempt to show it felt bad for him.

"Hmm, maybe for you. I won't actually fall for your little games." You fold your arms, rolling your eyes.

He stared at you for sometime, darkening his eyes and stepping closer to you till you reach the wall of the closet, extending his arms beside you, leaning close to your face, feeling his breaths hitting your skin.

".. are you sure about that, babygirl..?" He whispered, smirking playfully at you.

You got a little blush on your face. Yeah, you had a crush on him. Just a crush. Being the attractive Avenger you knew his other occupation but since you knew he already had a lot of girls maybe you weren't able to fit into his plate. But, he was a billionaire..?

He lifted your face by your chin when you shook at for sometime, gazing at your beautiful eyes. ".. tell me, do you like me?" He whispered.

".. a little. Not completely." You sigh. "Cause I think you already have a lot of girls."

".. they never cared about me, anyway. They just got their satisfaction but never gave me anything better in return. They were just fake. Idiots." Tony replied, looking neutral but you can understand his pain. ".. I like you, a lot Y/N. And I want you." He smiles slightly, leaning closer to your lips, your both meeting each other, into a sweet, passionate kiss. You felt a little taste of his scotch, with the smell of cologne on his shirt. He cupped your face with his other hand, deepening the kiss.

He pulled off from you, staring at you with his brown, lusty eyes. He panted huskily silently before pulling in again. His arms rolled around your waist, leaning over to your neck, kissing every area. He gave you small, slight bites on your skin, making you moan for a bit. He got so hungry and invested with you that your neck was almost filled out by his bites.

Tony hummed sexually in your ear. "Mmm, that's what I wanted baby..~" You blushed harder than you could have ever heard about the same statement because it was the billionaire playboy. The hottest and sexiest man alive on the planet, as termed by you. He grasped your waist tightly, as he started licking out your neck.

"A-ah! T-Tony, no, ew!" You tried to get off his grip but he was too strong. His biceps of his both amrs gripped your own ones. You could hear his playful chuckle.

"You're so sexy, my Kitten..~" He called you in a pet name. ".. wish I could play with you allll day long~" He said, seductively. You just couldn't bear his teases and kisses, they were just like a pure venom which controlled you.

He started moaning out, moving his hands on your back of your body, ghosting it that gave you shivers down your skin and spine. You just realized you weren't a virgin anymore.

"Do you want me to show more, baby..? We have a few minutes left.." He asked you, still in his deep, sexy voice.

".. do it Tony.. show me.." You forget the amount of time left and let him give you the pleasure you loved while he did that.

"Look who's talking..~" He chuckled darkly. He started teasing you by rubbing his fingers on your thighs, circling them in a smooth pattern and pecking your lips passionately with hunger. He also slightly licked your lips before pulling in back. Your hands move to his chest, clenching the collar of his white shirt, bringing him more close. You embraced him so he can continue to eat you more, and he did. You tried your best not to moan loudly or else they would get to know that Tony and you were making out again. He called you many pet names but kept it for the rest of the time.

He finished by leaning back to your face again, smirking.

"So.. after this, would you come at my place? We might have more fun there.." He winked at you. "Promise me that you'll wear your favorite lingerie while I'll be waiting shirtless for you..~" He pecked your lips.

You blushed. ".. s-sure, Mr. Stark-" You nod, but he placed his finger on your lips.

"Please.. call me Tony..~" He whispered, with a little flirt in his words. You immediately blushed again. ".. and you're.. my.. Y/N.." He chuckled.

*Knock knock*

"Are you guys dressed?" It was Clint's voice.

"Yeah, we are, you can open." He groaned.

Clint opened the door, looking disappointed.

"Didn't you make out?" He laughed. You rolled your eyes.

"Maybe." He raised an eyebrow and winked at you, that made you blush at his action.

Maybe Tony liked you. A lot, since he had his own dinner.

-

Word Count: 909
Another imagine! Sorry for it being short but that's all in my mind hehe~

Hope you like it! <3