Attractive (💦)

Warnings: Steam incoming, you've been warned
Word Count, 1,899

-

Having your first job as an assistant looked easy but holding it would have been a very.. difficult yet flustered task.

Why I say difficult and flustered? You know, Tony Stark is that one son of a-
Wait he has no dad, shit. Sorry Tony.

He is that one playboy who can just attract the women into his attention in a second, like a magnet. Would could have been his reason of attraction?

Was it.. his perfectly chiseled body? Or his beautiful blue/brown eyes? His messy hair? That arc reactor, oh damn..

But, he was all perfect. Even if there was a slight defect none of us would care. Not at all.

Anyways, we all know it starts when you step in his lab when JARVIS, his AI told you he was working down there. You gulped in nervousness, when you saw him in his black tank top, that his strong, flexing biceps were visible. Your blushing increased. You had no idea why or for what reason you've been going crazy over him whom you've have nothing in between.

"He's your boss, Y/N.. get that on ya stupid ass head." You remind yourself and walked towards him. He knew you were in here so he stopped the moment you approached him. He looked at you with his shining eyes, even if the dirt was on his face, it didn't let it lose it's glamour.

And his famous smirk.. oh fuck.

"Hey, Miss Y/N. I've been waiting for you." His voice didn't seem too casual. It was very raspy, yet seductive to you.

"Hello, Mr. Stark.. w-what can I do for you?" You rub back your flick of hair away from your face, and he chuckled. He got up and skid close to you, as you slightly backed off in surprise when he did that.

He rolled his eyes over you, up and down, and folded his arms, as his licked his lips.

"She's a snack." He said to himself, while looking at you. Instead, he..

"I want you to have a little break first. You came from very far ahead and a fresh start is necessary." He took the documents from you, and leaned to your ear. "Sleep in the guest room if you want.. or else.."

Shit, not again.

"Sleep in my room."

I knew it!

"But, I don't sleep often so.. that room seems so empty. You can rest there."

Huh? I-I thought.. never mind. Thank god, he didn't flirt or do anything.

"O-okay Mr. Stark.." You went upstairs, to rest sometime in his room he gave me.

- after some hours -

You were sleeping peacefully, not noticing someone entering the room and, whispering something in your ear.

"Miss Y/N~" That sexy, raspy voice again.

You wake up in an instant, to see Tony beside you. You cried in horror, and he covered his ears.

"Ow! God, you scream so loud." He rubbed his ears. "Anyway, I just wanted to wake you up."

You checked the time. "Oh, I'm sorry I overslept, don't fire me it's my first job please-"

He grabbed your shoulders. Panic attack.

"It's okay. I knew you were tired, sweetheart." He gently rubbed his fingers over your face, darkening his eyes.

Did he call you sweetheart? This fast? Wow.