BLACK AU - Revenge (💔)

Summary: Based on my AU, Tony Stark suffered from a series of events that you never felt or tried to notice because you always felt him so fine and well. But when one time you saw him so changed, what would you now do?

Warnings: Cursing

-

"I'm fine, baby."

"What do you mean? I'm okay!"

"Nothing happened, Y/N. Don't worry about me."

"It's just a little scratch, it'll be okay."

"I'm fine."

The time when Tony always used to say that to you just made you more worried. You never tried asking him out the truth cause you trusted Tony that if he's alright then he must be. Each and everytime you saw his condition deteriorating that he never once interacted with you too much. He would always either spend time in his room or in the laboratory, that made you feel isolated.

One day, you had enough of Tony because of the drastic change in his attitude. You headed forward down to his laboratory, where he was working on his suit. His attire was slightly different than you saw before. He wore glasses along with a black shirt and jeans, wrapped by a white belt. He looked surprisingly attractive when you saw his appearance.

But, that attire gave you a very strange feeling, that something was not going to end well

But, that attire gave you a very strange feeling, that something was not going to end well. You walked closer and closer and the tingling sensation increased.

"W-why is this happening?" You were stepping close and when you were in front of him, you cleared your throat and called him.

"T-Tony?" You said his name, and as he immediately turned around, you saw his eyes, glowing blood red.

You gasped as you started sweating in fear. What even happened?

"Uhm, Y/N?" His voice was deep, as he raised his eyebrow.

"O-oh, Tony..!" You wiped off the sweat from your face. "Well, I-I.. wanted to.. ask you something."

"Ask what." He darkened his eyes as he continued working on his suit.

"Uhm.. I wanted to ask.. that you really changed a lot? I mean, you never come upstairs and meet me except you call me down here for important work."

"Yeah cause I want to." He responded. "Why you think I only call you down here?"

"I know that, but.. you've kinda.. never been too much.. that Tony which I remember. Like, you changed a lot! Look at you, you're like, a man who lost all feelings, isn't it?."

Tony stopped working on his suit, and after some moments he started to chuckle, making you confused. He got up from his seat, and turned to you.

"Baby, there are a lot many things that make you wanna say this to me. But I don't think you can be ready to hear it all."

"What do you mean, Tony?" You asked, folding your arms.

"Say, Y/N. The times I've been acting so weirdly, and you asking my condition never had been so problematic. But, why it felt like, the one who you believed in so much is the one who is trying to torture me? I'm not wrong."

You were listening to him, the way he was saying wasn't looking very natural. It must be a thing inside that he wants to take it out but he can't.

"Tony, take it out." You place your hand on his shoulder, making him look at you in surprise. "I'm here for you."

He looked you but then removed your hand from him. He walked away and then stopped in front of a mirror, facing himself.

"Sometimes Y/N. Whenever you trust on people, they trust you back, but in due respect, we never realise what kind of hatred they fill inside when we work with them for long, and after that, they either try to betray us or make us suffer. After losing my parents, I've started to trust on people because I know at least they can be the ones who could be there for me. But, what did they do?" He turned to you, smiling.

"They took away each and every part of me. All my life, my heart and my fucking will to live. They made me feel horrible, sick and mentally disturbed. I could have just took my revenge, but I was quiet, even if these people hated me for what I did. The reason they hated me cause they know I just fight for myself. But you know what, Y/N? They don't know how much I try for them and what they give me in return. Is this like, a punishment of my life whatever I fucking did?!"

You were silent. You understood his pain and torture he was going through and you couldn't think less about it. Tony was your life, and him being depressed wasn't really your type.

"I then realised.. that.. my life is just a joke. Making out efforts is a joke to everyone. Making friends is a joke to everyone, and saving people is also a joke. Everything inside me.. is nothing but just.. black."

You were shivering. But you really needed to help him out. "Tony.. c-calm down.. this is not going to-"

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN IT'LL NOT WORK?" Tony shouted at you, as his eyes glow bright red again, from the way you saw for a moment earlier.

"W-what..? His eyes.. are red? Like I saw earlier..? H-how?" You said in your mind, as you became afraid of Tony's anger inside.

"Today I will declare to you that this world doesn't feel yet, understand the meaning of a true hero." He leaned close to your face, glaring at you like a predator. "And I'll.. prove it in no time." He growled at you, angrily that gave you shivers down your spine. He smirked evilly, and chuckled. "Aww, got a little scared? Cause I see that sweat.." He wiped off the wetness on your forehead.

"You don't need to worry about it, babe..~ cause I'll be going very straight to the end. And trust me, it'll be a great lesson to everyone..~" Tony pecked your lips, and by that you embraced into his touch.

"Now, I must go. I have a plan to finish." He gave you a smug. You couldn't try to stop him now because you had no strength to fight him even. He had become more determinated that now he can have the right to kill you.

Kill? But.. you loved him. And he loved you. He won't kill you.

But he would kill his enemies. And he doesn't differentiate between a lover and a friend.

Cause he's changed. Too much. You felt it was too late.

He left you in hurry, and you kept staring at him leaving, shock on your face.

Then, you started realising something inside.

Black. The color symbolises clearly by the attire he was wearing through. You understood the confusion inside. He meant, he had nothing inside. No hope, no respect, no love. Just abandonment. And darkness.

And now.. he wanted revenge.

 he wanted revenge

-

Word Count: 1176
Yeahhh boi another imagine on my AU, Black!
If you want to know about him, feel free to ask!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! <3