Mission (Winter Soldier!Tony Stark x Agent!Reader) (💔)

Inspired from TonyStark156 incredible story, "Message Man" which represents Tony as the Winter Soldier. Damn, you should all give a read this author is much talented than me please I swear 😭

This is how I made the design of Tony as the Winter Soldier!And the reader (you) is wearing a suit just like of Black Widow with the SHIELD insignia

And the reader (you) is wearing a suit just like of Black Widow with the SHIELD insignia.

Following the events after Civil War, where Iron Man gets defeated and HYDRA takes control on him, for revenge

The Iron Soldier.

Most of the threats that SHIELD had ever encountered or fought was from this monster. They thought HYDRA dissolved, but it seems like the infection never ended.

After the Civil War, things had changed. Tony now wasn't the Iron Man he was, like to save people around. Instead, he carried a sniper gun, not to give up his tech but, also had a repulsor arm like Bucky, shooting every single civilian which was a threat to the organization.

His main target was none other than, Captain America.

The Avengers knew that he was hunting down Steve so they were more alerted around each other. They increased the security, charged all their weapons and planned everything in a manner not to worsen things further.

You, Y/N were an agent from SHIELD who was on a mission to take down Tony Stark from his crimes of killing the innocent people and avoiding him to harm Captain Rogers. You were watching on the big screen in the headquarters, a breaking news about Tony Stark, who just killed up a victim near Midtown, Manhattan, creating chaos. He was completely in war paint, he had his muzzle on, with his hidden yet disastrous expression, and his arc reactor wasn't blue anymore. It was red. Blood red.

It quite freaked you out, but you had to go on your mission immediately cause he was on your location. Natasha stepped forward beside you as your head turned around her.

"Oh, hello Agent Romanoff." You saluted.

"Hello, Agent Y/N. We must neutralise the threat immediately." Natasha nodded.

"Do you know how many people he killed?"

"Almost, thousands people, hitting the top. His mission is to kill every million threats in here."

"Woah.. won't he just grow old doing that?" You smirked.

"Possibly but, like Bucky they're doing the same state to him. According to the data we claimed, they probably tortured him and trained him to be like the Winter Soldier to continue their Project Insight plan."

"What was that?"

"It was a project or a mission to bring three helicarriers of our organization to sanitize those who are the threats of the people. But it backfired which caused HYDRA to take control. After that we thought we had killed the leader but.. it's never helping. I never believed it would ever happen to Tony.. he just— never deserved all this.." Natasha casts down.