A teaser, like a trailer?

- Imagine if it's some sort of Marvel-like trailer, because I wanna create the intensity of it like that ahaha -
____________

"These powers have to be controlled as possible, Stark."

".. so when do we start?"

Following the events after "A Reality" and "The Forgotten Story", the legend of the Crimson Sorcerer now come to an unfold..

"You were destined to be the Crimson Sorcerer, while the fear among all us wizards and witches was, the destructive fate you were about to encounter, but it's a miracle you didn't surpass through it."

"Wasn't I born to be Iron Man before?"

"Born, but not how fate wanted it to be."

The scene switches to the interior of the New York Sanctum, where in a room, Tony is practicing magic through the Book of the Damned, in his astral form, as Y/N and Tony take a look of it from the corridor. Strange then shows a projection about the truth of the Crimson Sorcerer.

"He craves for power. Destruction. Strength and chaos. If you didn't seal your current fate on time, it's going to force you in it." Strange said, in concern.

"So, you mean I have to permanently change my true destiny to avoid any conflict?"

The scene shows Tony focusing on the spell he casts, but slowly his magic flickers from blue to red, much to Strange's shock. Tony begins to tremble and groan in struggle, while his magic begins to corrupt and let out a magic outburst throughout the area.

"Of course. But, I don't want that fear to come true.. when something in your way tries to prevent it from happening."

As he gently opens his eyes, revealing it to be in pure black in color. Tony smirks evilly, looking at Strange.

"He.. will never be yours."

The scene then switches to Tony, trapped in a different eerie dimension, seeing his counterpart, El Hombre. "I warned you, that I will come back, to haunt you. And make you what you had to become."

"Because this isn't.. really you."

The beat drops.

"And I'm not you either." Tony said with a grunt, charging his magic as his hands show a degrade color.

The scene then shows a worried Y/N, who's being aimed by a knife floating in the air. "Tony, what are you doing..?"

Tony tilts his head, while the eyes remain diluted into black. "Doing what I should, sweetheart. To eliminate whatever is trying to stop my path."

Strange gives his voiceover. "His powers are taking a disastrous step, and if he isn't stopped. The universe is at stake. His chaos magic is growing violent, and it's slowly manipulating him."

A scene then shows Y/N illuminating her new found powers that she got from Tony's Hex, which spreads around in a great force, trying to revive the Avengers from their positions.

"I feel like.. I'm going crazy. I don't have control over myself anymore." Tony furrowed his eyebrows, while he slightly panics. "I.. I don't want to hurt anybody, Y/N.. I swear."

"We all believe in you, Tony. I can strongly say that, no matter what, you'll learn this whole power in the good way." Y/N smiles at Tony, while comforting him.

The scene then shows an alternative dimension, where we see El Hombre, in a different version than the last time, fighting Tony. "You are the Crimson Sorcerer. You were made to create chaos and not peace."

El Hombre laughs evilly, while looking at a defeated Tony. "Poor you, Stark. I thought you were able to change the fate you decided to be."

Tony looks up at his counterpart. "I will.. when I remove you from my entire destiny." Tony's eyes glowed blue with the crown forming on his face, and charged onto El Hombre, grabbing him while breaking through many dimensions while fighting.

Also, a scene where Tony screams out loud and distrupts the surroundings around him, pushing everyone in the area back forcefully to the wall.

The screen turns pitch black, as it fades away, showing Strange and Tony, talking with each other.

"The universe can be saved, only if.. you learn how to overcome your destructive fate, Stark." Strange said with a concerned look.

Tony shook his head, while seeing his blue magic degrading color, and looks back at the Sorcerer Supreme, replying. "Then I will."

The final scene shows Tony in his true Crimson Sorcerer form, doing a spell while levitating with his legs crossed. He opens his eyes, and the screen turns black again, with his voiceover.

"Whatever it takes."

THE CRIMSON SORCERER
WILL RETURN.

IN THE UPCOMING SERIES, "CONTROL"

____________