Assistant With Benefits (🖤)

Summary: Pepper resigns her assistant role for being the CEO of Stark Industries, so he hires a new assistant who is a bit nervous and shy about her new job. How does he help her?

Warnings: Y/N is an introverted idiot

-

Y/N Y/L/N was hired by Tony Stark for being the new assistant, after Pepper Potts left the job so she can be the new CEO of Stark Industries. Tony being left out didn't wanted to feel bad again so he had to hire another one.

Y/N in the basis of appearance was beautiful and perfect, but her personality was a little introverted. She wasn't really sure about how she would do the job well, since it was her first time. She walked inside the mansion, looking at the large hallways and extravagant settings. She was amazed by that fact, though she knew he was a billionaire.

"Good morning, Miss Y/N. How can I help you?" A sudden voice from nowhere made you scared. You look around to see who was it. Suddenly, Tony entered in.

"Oh hey, don't mind that voice. That was my AI, JARVIS." Tony came walking in the room where you were in. Anyways, you're Y/N Y/L/N, right?"

Y/N felt a pang of fear inside her when the billionaire playboy came closer, that made her back off a bit to maintain the required distance while talking to someone, but that confused Tony a bit.

"Uhm, you okay?" Tony asked her. "U-uh.. I-I am fine, Mr. S-Stark.." She pulls away the strand of hair back her ear, keeping the modesty. "A-anyway, where do I have to s-start?"

Y/N had a bad habit of stuttering when it comes to conversations. Due to her introverted nature, she never turned out social which is the main reason of her lack of confidence. Y/N also had a slight crush on him, she also feared that she didn't wanted Mr. Stark to understand her something else. There was an awkward silence for a while, as Y/N just stared at Tony and didn't say anything. He brought her back to reality by breaking the silence.

"A-alright, Miss Y/N. I guess you shall start before I show you my house, come." Tony smiled and grabbed her hand gently and went upstairs, that made Y/N blush in embarrassment. He showed you all the rooms, even of yours which first belonged to Pepper.

"This is your room, you can stay and rest here if you want."

Y/looked at the interior, which was beautifully decorated and settled. She sat on the bed, which was very comfy and soft than her bed.

"W-wow.. this is so soft.." Y/N played with the pillows for a while, as Tony smiled back. "It's enough soft for your comfort. If you find any defect I can fix it."

"No, i-it's fine, Mr. Stark.. I'm better like this." Y/N hugged the pillow tight, blushing slightly for no reason. He did saw her doing that, but that made him feel something else.

"So, what are your qualities?" He started asking her questions, leaning his back on the door ledge. "O-oh.. I-I'm actually an.. u-um.. ah.." Y/N tried to speak out, but he guessed it. "- an introvert?" He raised an eyebrow in a small guess. She looks at him surprised?

"How do you know?" You asked.

"Cause I can see the way you move and reply. That gives the signs of an introvert."

Y/N blushed unexpectedly but amazed with his guess. "Yeah, i-it's right."

He leans off and sits on the bed beside her. Y/N turns around to see him beside herself that made her move her head in embarrassment. You started blushing heavily because of your crush and introvert problem. He just stared at her even she wasn't making eye contact. She looked slightly back but returned when he was still there. There, Tony moved her face towards him with her chin, finally both looking at each other.

"Don't be so shy to tell everything when I'm with you, darling." His voice was comforting, that made Y/N feel slightly relaxed. "You know I'm here." His hand moved to cup her cheek, bringing jolts of electricity in your abdomen. His touch was soft and gentle, and felt it wasn't bad.

"B-but.. I.." Her eyes kept moving up and down because of awkwardness but to drag attention he placed his thumb on her lips. "Shh.. it's alright. I won't call you someone else if you have a nature like that.. people are perfect in their own ways.. like you.." He tilts his head, and starts rubbing her lower lip with his thumb. You felt it good, but you forgot to put your lip balm cause your lips were rough.

"Your lips are a little rough." He pointed out. He was right, he did notice that. "Yeah.. t-they are always like that.. s-sorry.." She apologized, but Tony just took out a chuckle, before leaning close to her ear.

"What if I wanted to press my lips on yours.. and make them soft..?~" He whispered.

The way Y/N blushed by his flirt, was something redder than a proper tomato. She covered her face to hide her embarrassment, and Tony looked at her, smiling.

"I-I think I should go down and bring the documents.." Y/N got up, and walked away. Tony knew that she had a crush on him, and he could do anything for that.

Because he was damn Tony Stark.