You as the CEO of Stark Industries

• "I'm making you the CEO of my company, Miss L/N."

• "What?" Whatever Tony said, just surprised you. The billionaire genius, making you the head of Stark Industries?

• "N-no, Tony. You might be kidding right?" You chuckled, nervously.

• "No, babe I ain't kidding. It's the truth." He smiled and placed his hands over your shoulders, slightly massaging them.

• You shook your head. "But Tony.. I feel weird.. even if I will take over the company. What would I get? I don't even want to be a woman just to leave as soon I get what I need and want from you."

• "I am giving this opportunity because I trust in you, Miss L/N. You will not misuse this company at all, and I am hundred percent sure you'll handle it better than me."

• You remove his hands over your shoulders. "But no.. I'm.. I never even learnt anything how to be a good CEO.. I'm just an assistant of yours. I can't be having a high rank with no reason."

• "But what if I want you to be more better? I have many expectations for you, that there is everything you have inside but just, showing it is left."

• He wasn't wrong either, but still you further confessed. "And what if I said, I'm better when I already have you?"

• Tony was quiet after what you said. You continued.

• "I know you want the best for me Tony, but these billion dollars will not give me anything. It might give me a home, a wealthy family but not happiness. This company is your legacy, Tony. Howard chose you to handle this, not anyone else! If you feel that you can't do it alone, then why not we both work together? At least, I won't even feel I took somebody's only legacy like that so worthlessly. That would make me an idiot, don't you know?"

• "Hey, hey.. look. You're not an idiot okay. We can work together. Alright? I won't make you feel like that." Tony comforted you, gently rubbing your back.

I promise, Stark Industries will be under the name of two people. Let's rule the world, baby." Tony smiled.

• Finally you chuckles, and were not insecure anymore about anything, and also promised that you'll work with Tony together, no matter what.