Just An Inch Away (🖤)

Going through your POV!

Tony wants to confess that he loves you, but he can't because of a reason. Why?

Drawing above is done by me!

Tony always wanted to confess that he loved me but for only one cause he can't: He was nervous.

He was afraid that if he ever said that to me I would just reject his confession and wish to be friends. But, already the Iron Man was having a lot of feelings for me and he just cannot handle them all for long, he had to take it out.

I was busy doing the clothes in his room, till he got in and did a slight knock on the door. "You busy?" He said, I turned around and I gave him a hearty smile. "Oh, Tony! You! Yeah, I'm almost done."

"Her smile.. is everything I wanted.. but.. I just wanna keep it protected." Tony said in his mind, as he stepped close towards me. I picked up the clothes and tried to head towards the laundry room, but Tony blocked my way.

"What is it, Tony?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. He seemed nervous, why?

"Well.. Y-Y/N.. t-there was something.. I wanted to talk about.." Tony cleared his throat.

"Yeah, tell me." I listened.

"U-uhm well.. before I ask.. d-do you.. ahem.. well.. but.. I just hope.. you can be happy, so I can be too.. and now.. I'm gonna tell you this.."

"Tell me what?"

".. that I.. I-I.." Tony's nervousness wasn't able to make him speak out the words inside him. But.. I noticed what he wanted to say..

"You like me, don't you?"

He gasped. He thought how did I knew that?

"H-how did you.. know?" He said, surprisingly.

"I know what you're feeling right now Tony. I know it's been a lot of months, and we've only been friends. But, sometimes when we just care about each other too much, we just.. feel a lot for them now. We then want them to be safe, protected and let them be happy. I too.. wanted to confess you but.. *sniff* I-I.. wasn't able to.. I'm so sorry, Tony.." I started to cry, but Tony calmed me out.

"Y/N, no! D-don't cry.. it isn't your fault! We both made a mistake.. we just feared we might not accept ourselves.. but I'm just happy that now.. we're gonna be together now.." Tony said, with tears.

I too smiled with tears in my eyes. But for a moment, he felt blushing, and when he did I did too. We had a strange stimulus to each cause we were so connected. He looked at me with his darkened eyes, and started to move closer to my face, trying to kiss me. I looked at him in surprise but, I just gently closed my eyes, waiting for his gentle touch. He slowly got more and more close, just an inch away, till he finally met mine and we kissed softly and passionately.

He gently held my neck to make it more arousing and I clutched his shirt at the back, and by sudden response my hand travelled and buried itself through his chocolate brown hair

He gently held my neck to make it more arousing and I clutched his shirt at the back, and by sudden response my hand travelled and buried itself through his chocolate brown hair. He kissed me deeply but like, it didn't had lust, but it had pure love. He pulled off of me, and so I opened my eyes, so he did too. We both smiled and chuckled, and hugged each other.

"I just love you, Tony.." I said, with tears in my eyes.

"I love you too, baby.." He replied, with tears too. This was the best day of our life.

-

Word Count: 586

Hello ducklings!
Sorry for the late post, been too busy with life hehe-

I hope you like it! <3