Cutest (🖤)

One of the shortest imagines I have ever done lmao!

Summary: How do you treat the cutest being in the world? Check it out in this imagine.

Warnings: It's all fluff, prepare your UwU's with yourself!

Word Count: 323

-

The only thing you were so weak of - Tony's cuteness.

Why is he so cute?

Like, you could literally just hug him all day like a little puppy and smooch his all face.

Whenever he came in front of you, the first thought that always comes to your mind is to kiss his beautiful face.

For some moment, you sneak into his laboratory, while he's working on his suit. Hopping around like a bunny, smiling. Making sure he doesn't notice, you gently walk behind him, and give him a big hug, jerking the engineer in an instant.

"W-woah, who is-!"

"Look who's coming to give you kisses!" You squealed, pressing his body against yours.

He gasped, and later on chuckled in relief. "Oh, babe what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to tell that you're so cute. I can't resist the fact of you being the cutest being in the universe!" You then started peppering him with a lot of kisses, over his face, cheeks, nose, forehead, neck, collarbone but leaving the lips for a while.

"Oh s-stop-" He started blushing like a tomato, and gave the sweetest smile ever.

"Nope I won't!" Turning his face towards your direction, finally kissing his lips with pure love. Pecking it continuously, you just gave the billionaire genius a kiss attack. Laughing and giggling, spending the time in the most fluffiest moment ever.

"God, baby. I'm so glad you're here in my life. Without you, things would have been so different." Tony caressed your face, rubbing your cheek with his thumb.

"Me too, I need you so much. I am incomplete when you aren't with me." You replied, both then pulling back into a kiss on the lips again. Him wrapping his strong arms around to tell that you're safe and sound, and nothing can even try to separate the relationship both were having.

Also, Tony will be the cutest being to ever exist.