Control | Part 7

Note: Read "A Reality" and "The Forgotten Story" to understand the story

Summary: Part 7 of "Control"

Word Count: 1,764
____________

"Anthony.. don't."

Tony opens his eyes, and woke up on the bed again, sweating. He looks at his surroundings, noticing this was Strange's home. Pushing the covers aside, he was about to leave the room till his attention went to you, sitting on a nearby chair in the corner. He tilts his head, confused.

"Y/N..?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"You need to rest, calm down." You made him lay down on the bed, without letting him up again. "Don't stress yourself, Tony."

"I'm not, Y/N, it's just.. argh.." Tony stresses his forehead, feeling strained after the other incident. "I don't even know what actually happened.."

"We were trying to bound your violent powers with the spell, but it actually lead you to lose control and harm everybody in the process."

"What? D-did I kill someone again?" Tony gets up in shock, not ready to hear the bad news. But, thankfully no one was injured.

"Don't worry, no one died. Everyone are alright, trust me."

Tony sighed in relief, and layed his back over the headboard of the bed. "What is going on with me? I thought.. I was supposed to give peace to the world. But.. turns out, these powers aren't letting me be the person I want to." Tony shook his head, and you quietly listened.

"I mean, is it always necessary that one needs to be a villain because their destiny tells them to do so? What if I have truly better intentions than to just harm people for my own benefit? I was selfish, narcissistic, yes. But, I wanted to be better after everything for what happened. I wanted to remain good as possible, I never expected once in my life that I would become a villain. Because, if I did, what would I even get back? Just pain? Suffering? Giving discomfort to my loved ones and the people around. A-am I really evil, Y/N?" Tony shook his head, though he cannot remember anything at the moment because, he passed out the time El Hombre took him all over. You comforted him by rubbing his back in return.

"You're not evil Tony. You never were. I think, it's the bad within you who's making you do this on purpose." You replied. "I knew this was going to happen."

Tony looked at you, confused. "Huh? How?"

"I keep on seeing hallucinations.. about an upcoming threat. The reality was breaking apart, I can see multiple dimensions in the sky, while someone was drawing energy from it, becoming.. incredibly stronger. And it had to be stopped immediately, until.. someone does not understand their true intentions and abilities on time."

"Who could that be?" Tony asked in eager.

"I.. I don't know that too." You sighed in disrelief. "I'm trying to think what it could even be, but it's so hard to crack it. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, honey. You shouldn't force yourself in knowing that too. Whatever it is, we will face it together, okay?" Tony assured you, and you look back at him. "Practically speaking, we both are stronger, no one can mess with us."

"Tony, you're the strongest of them all. Chaos magic isn't something ordinary you know that? You just, brought many people back to life, even your parents!"

Tony sighed. "That was only done by my grief, honey. But, I got to know what these powers actually were and.. I was curious to know more about it."

"Strange said these ablilities were violent. You almost killed us all."