Intoxicating | Part 1

Note: I know the start looks kinda odd, as if Y/N became a jerk doing this but, I hope you get the central idea of the story further, ahaha! Enjoy!

Word Count: 1,897

————

Well, who said you weren't fond of mythical and historical stuff?

Since childhood, you were always intrigued in this stuff. Trying to gather more knowledge, you went to an antique store, seeing a lot of items, ornaments and collections regarding the centuries that they were created in.

It wasn't the first time that you went in these kind of stores anyway, going through museums was your way of knowing things more better, specially on mythical creatures. You also tried to figure out if they do exist or not, because it was some strong belief you felt that they might be existing around somewhere, but people will call you a jerk, nonetheless.

In the current scenario, while glancing over the stuff, you suddenly had your attention over a rusty, old, worn out crimson red-colored book. You pick it up to see it more clearly, taking out some of the dust aside to see a little pentagram on the centre of it's cover. Raising an eyebrow, you were curious to know what this book was all about.

You walk to the store owner, placing the book over it's table, as the lady lowers her spectacles to see you on the counter.

"I would like to buy this book, please?" You wipe off the dust over your hands, folding your arms. The old lady looks at the book you took, and then keeps it aside, sighing.

"Any reasons why you want to buy this book?" The lady asked.

"Uhm, cause.. I like reading old books like these. Is it about, the days when people used magic? Or, they used it to exorcise some ghosts out of people's body?" You chuckled.

"Well, I'm not sure about it, dear. I always get stuff which I might have little knowledge about but.. when I got hold of this book.. it gives me a little unsure vibe. If you don't want to buy it, I can understand that, but remember. It's for the best, otherwise, you can take it with you." The lady said in worry, while you hold the book in your hands. Remembering to take caution for what the lady said, you gave her a nod.

"Alright, I'll be sure. This just looks interesting but, thank you." You pay for the book and then left for home.

Your attention was all over to this book, while on your way home. It was making you drive your focus all over it, eager to know what's inside. You come back, plopping down on the bed, letting out a relieved sigh. You get yourself freshened and wore some comfortable clothes, and then take a look at the book you brought from the antique store again. Since you were now at home, you open it, to see a table of contents. It's text was a little blurred out, so you couldn't properly read what this book was all about, but when you saw the main paragraphs, you started reading it's sentences.

This book includes how to summon a spirit, which you require some ingredients and measures for the spell to take affect.

"Really? Is this book about summoning? That's so cool!" You drew your interest into this, reading further.

But be careful while you activate the spell, because it's unsure if you summon the right spirit.

"Wait.. so, it's not sure? Hmm.. maybe I need to be more careful while I start with it. Then, I hope nothing wrong will come out of it." You planned that you're going to summon a spirit on Earth.

But, do you think it could be a good idea, if you do? This doesn't seems to be a good idea because of your curiousity.

- Time Skip -