Growl (Werewolf!Tony Stark x Reader) (🖤)

First of all, appreciate the art 😭
This is based of Tony as a werewolf, and the reader as a human! I hope you'll like it!

It was a dark night. You were lost in the huge black forest, all you remember is to lose your way back home while returning. You panicked while running, as the adrenaline rushed through your veins and you started sweating like you were in a trap. You cried for help around, but you were the only one instead.

"Help! Is anyone here? Please, help!" You cried, but there was no response. You wanted to cry, but you were trying to use last of your confidence before breaking down in defeat. You were scared yet afraid, cause you thought you would never be able to get out of here.

You stop by leaning your back onto a nearby tree, panting for breath and made an expression which symbolised that you almost lost your hope. You wanted to cry, you were lost.

But not too long.

You heard a whimper from nearby the forest that you tried to locate the sound and looked terrified. Was there someone else in the forest? A ghost? A ghoul? Or a psycho who wants to kill you?

But, by keeping your strength, you walk towards the whimpers, trying to find the person around. There, you were shocked as you let out a little slight gasp. You saw a man, barely recognizable who's leg was injured by a trap, that is mostly done for dogs or wolves. He was groaning in pain, so you immediately ran towards to help him out of the trap. With your strong arms, you break the grip of the trap and break free the leg out of there.

He sighed in relief, as he kept on panting for breath. You weren't able to look his face but it soon shined on you when the moon slightly beamed it's light.

Tony Stark?

"W-woah.. T-Tony?!.." You were stuttering in surprise.

"Yeah yeah, I know. I-it's me.. grr.. argh, y-you gotta go, Y/N. Now." Tony said, as he blocked the light from his hands on his face.

"But why? You need to get out of here now!" You respond worryingly.

"I said, GO! You're not safe here!" His voice started to become more gruff and he started growling each everytime he tried to control himself.

You were just confused. You had no idea what he meant to say, you saw him looking at the full moon, that caused him to run away but it triggered his pain. The pain grew more and more inside him, that he started losing control and growled heavily. He bent on is knees till you looked in horror.

"Run Y/N.. now.." He turned your face towards you, showing his bright-yellow eyes which were glowing in anger and hunger. You stood there uselessly, cause you had no idea what to do first. He started transforming, till the time his blue shirt started ripping apart, and his ears and tail growing visibly. There, he growled badly like a wolf, as the transformation was complete. The panting was gruffer than the earlier one you heard. Tony turned around you, as you were just standing there the whole time.

He takes a look of himself that he was in his whole true form. He was now afraid of you cause he thought you might kill him. But, you weren't that cruel to do so.

You glanced at the wound on his leg, you walked a little closer but he backed off.

"No please? D-don't!" He said in a very gruff voice. "If you want to live don't come closer!" He cried at the large wound bleeding, werewolves have a huge recovering capacity, but this wasn't working at all.

"Why can't I recover it?" He tried to think about it but the wound was too deep. You looked at it carefully to see how you can treat it. With an idea, you rip off half of your red frock you were wearing and wrap it around his leg. He was surprised to see your sympathy, like you weren't afraid at all.

"There.. that would work!" You finished.

He looked at you with his eyebrows furried in confusion and surprise. "She.. helped me? How? Is she not afraid of me? What are you—" His lines blocked when you rubbed his head, slowly and softly with love and affection.

"Everything would be fine, Tony. Trust me." You were actually an animal vet/doctor who shows an interest in animals and would hurt to see them in pain. Tony was a werewolf who was in constant pain and looking at your affection just melted his heart as he dazzling chocolate brown eyes shined onto yours.

"W-why are you doing this? People don't help monsters.." His eyes teared a bit.

"No, even if you're a werewolf, that won't change anything, even our relationship." You replied by smiling, as you continued rubbing his hair. He grabbed your hand gently as he slowly moved it towards his face to embrace the touch of yours in his. He looked at you, with his darkened eyes, and helped him to get up.

"So, I look ugly, don't I?" He rubbed his head.

"You don't. You look more prettier." You replied, laughing.

"Really? I don't think so." You laugh.

"You just think like that. I love people who are werewolves."

"Really?" He raised a brow, smirking naughtily.

You laughed at his expression, as you laid your head on his chest. "I love you, Tony."

Doing this, he blushed immediately, but that sparkled a smile from him, as he hugged you back, his tail wagging and ears flapping.

"I love you too."

Word Count: 956

Finally a new chapter! Wanted to keep this as a fluff rather than steamy, maybe I'll think of writing some, so stay tuned for it! 😉