Requested | Date (💦)

Requested by Edeline9611
Thank you for your request!

Warnings: Steam-ish, fluffy

-

You were invited in a party, which definitely made you sure that Tony Stark was gonna be there. You never wondered yourself how lucky you could have been to meet him. But before that, you had to warn yourself.

He was a charmer. A playboy.
Gotta be careful about it.

Yeah.

You wore a long, red backless gown, which you thought it'll probably tempt the billionaire back. You stepped in with your heels clacking, as other men caught your attention too. To be honest, you were very beautiful.

You were just ordering up a whiskey and the moment you turn around you saw him. Yeah. He was talking to his client, laughing and sipping up his drink. You gave him a gentle smile, and you couldn't stop blushing at him. He infact was very handsome, cause he is. He just turned around for a bit and laid your eyes on you, you immediately turned around and paid attention to your whiskey being ready. He tilted his head gently and asked his client to talk a bit later, you noticed maybe he was coming to your direction so you set up yourself, along with your cocky, attractive attitude.

He sat beside you and gave you a wink. "Hey there, beautiful~ how are you doing here all alone?"

"Alone because I was invited alone." You highlighted the last word, that made him raise an eyebrow and give you his famous smirk.

"Damn, babe. You have a better style than me." He chuckled.

"I know, Mr. Stark. Better than you, cause I'm sure what you're here for, and I'm not that type of woman who is just gonna come with you and be thrown out like I'm a forgotten toy."

You weren't wrong too. You liked Stark but the way he did treated women like that was not fair. Though, the women he slept with didn't love him back so that's never possible, but you wished to bring a change in him IF you ever get encountered by him.

He was surprised by your words. "Okay, what if I wanted to say, you will come with me, but will stay as someone different that I know?"

"Like what?"

"I'll show you, but first you gotta come with me~" He whispered in your ear, and grabbed your hand.

You rolled your eyes, but still agreed to go with him.

The night between you two were really rough and heated, when your clothes were scattered around the floor, and Tony was continuing to eat you up. Tony was really a sexually naughty person in bed, which he was very good at it. You enjoyed in the pleasure but you didn't really wanted him to throw you out in the morning.

You woke up in the morning, to find beside of your bed empty. You sighed and then you wear up your clothes, and left.

Days passed since that night you and Tony had, you were out for a walk but you bump onto someone.

"O-oh I'm really sorry-" You look in shock. Tony?

"Oh, Y/N? I thought you left me!" He looked in surprise.

"Well, I knew because you weren't there beside me so.."

"Beside? You mean on the bed? Ahh, Y/N that's not it. I had an important work to do before I could have talked about something but you left for no reason.."

"What did you wanted to talk about?"

"Uhm, let's go and have some.. coffee then I'll tell you the reason."