Feel Me (💦)

Summary: Tony found you feeling a bit stressed and rough after a long day at work, how does he manage to make your day better?

Warnings: Steamy, teasing, a little kinky, rubbing of body, lot of whispers, slight licking (ew)

-

You slam the door forcefully as Tony saw you storming inside, in a very bad mood. He noticed you might had a rough day at work, and you fall yourself at the couch beside him, groaning in anger.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked, closing the book he was reading.

You tched. "I don't wanna talk about it, Tony. Leave me alone for a while." You fold your arms, your eyebrows still almost crossing to show your anger. He tried to calm you down by rubbing your back in smooth motions. He knew you were mad so he wanted to find a way to destress you out.

"Relax Y/N, my babe. Relax. Just be calm and tell me everything." He poured a glass of water and handed it for you, as you take the glass he offered you and just took a sip before keeping it on the table. ".. the boss was a jerk to me. He wanted to decrease my salary though I had be so hard working for him! What that guy even thinks of himself, you know that?" You said in your angry, loud voice. He even squinched at your loud voice but he was looking okay for that.

"Okay.. okay and anything else?" He asked you further, but you gave him a slight head shake and sighed. ".. nothing more.. just got into a heated argument and now.. I'm here." You shrug, letting out a weak chuckle. Tony thought of something for some moments while staring at you, his eyes also darkened in an instant but you found it awkward. You didn't knew what he was upto now, so you try to bring him in sight.

"Hey, what happened?" You clicked your fingers in front of his face, alerting him. "O-oh! S-sorry. I was just.. just trying to think of a way, or a remedy for your stress."

You cocked an eyebrow. "Oh really? And what remedy can you do for my stress, Mr. Genius?" You tilt your head, as you asked him annoyingly.

He chuckled slightly, and leaned close to you. ".. you'll see." He whispered, winking at you. This made you slightly blush, cause at the first part you didn't knew what he was going to do and for the second part was that he really was planning something, but you don't know what. Doing so, you just shrug.

"Alright, let's see what you want to show me, Mr. Stark." You smile at him, as he smiled back at you. "Okay, be sure to wear very light clothes before you come, alright?" He played with your hair strand a little. ".. cause then how would I do the remedy, then?" He raised an eyebrow to make you understand.

"Alright, well. I have nowhere else to go tonight so, okay.. I will."

"Good girl, so hurry up. I'll be waiting for you." He got up from the couch and left. You were just sitting there in wonder that what he was going to do to you.

Time Skip

You wore yourself some light clothes for yourself as Tony said. He also said you later to come to his room, that caused to make your romantic vibes rise up. Wearing light clothes, inviting you to his room was kinda making you roam through your mind the most. He actually was cute by the way, because he really cared about you and now he was trying to help you out. You reach his room where you open to see him waiting for you, in his normal casual attire, like wearing a simple t-shirt with pants.

"Oh hey! Close the door for me, please." He requested you, and you did follow him. You shut the door and walked near him, folding your arms.

"Alright, you were about to tell me the remedy right?" You shake yourself. "What is it?" Tony let out a chuckle. "Yeah, babe. I got it all planned for you..~" He wrapped his hands around your neck and brought his face closer to you, making you blush harder. "Those light clothes really fit on you, baby~" He winked at you. "It makes you look even more hotter than me."

"Okayy, well what's the point then?"

"I don't really like it when my babygirl is upset or stressed. I would like to make her happy at any costs..~" He darkened his eyes. "Oh really? How can you really prove that you can help me to destress out?" You gave him a playful smirk, and he smirked back.

He moved and placed you slowly on the bed, opening his drawer with chains and a blindfold. Looking at it immediately made you surprised yet the fact that this was gonna get kinky. "Woah, would your remedy be like that, Mr. Stark?" He was busy tying your hands on the bed, and in the last he speaks out before he puts a blindfold on your eyes.

"Yeah, all you have to do.. is just.. relax..~" He puts on the blindfold, as you gulped a bit to make yourself ready. You can actually feel his presence by his soft breaths hitting your face, feeling the smell of his cologne. You can totally feel he was about to kiss you in any second but then he leaned down to your neck to your chest. He even let out a relaxing sigh by the fragnance of your beautiful body even without a perfume.

"You smell nice..~" He whispered, and you hear a slight sound of him removing his t-shirt, pressing his body on yours as he grasps you in his embrace. You can feel his chest and arc reactor through your body. "Now, all I want you to is.." He leans to your ear. ".. feel me..~" He growled seductively in your ear, he starts rubbing your back teasingly, making you shiver. His face was still near your neck, you kept feeling his breaths that made you quite relaxed. He slowly moves and shakes his body, rubbing against you to form heat. You moan in relief and he continued to do so.

"You like that?" He asked. "Y-yeah.." You replied, breathlessly. "That's my babygirl..~" He chuckled, still rubbing his body on yours. He kept on whispering sweet nothings in your ear, teasing and moaning repeatedly. He growled at you hungrily, turning you on more.

He started kissing your neck multiple times, licking and biting your skin, leaving his marks. You gasped and groaned whatever he was doing but he knew you were loving it. You were still in his embrace and he was still rubbing his body on yours, feeling warmth. He leaned back to your face, crashing his lips on yours. Your tongues soon met each other, fighting for dominance. "God, Tony.. d-don't stop.." You mumbled, Tony smirked in the kiss. "I know you want that baby..~" He moaned, till he continued to eat you out with every part of your body. He finally finished, freeing you from the chains, as the blood started flowing through your veins and reduced the pain, and opened your blindfold slightly even your eyes were shut.

"Are you okay now, baby..?" He smiled. "Yeah, I am.. t-thank you.." You too open your eyes, smiling. He pecked your lips before cuddling onto you.

"I love you so much, Y/N..~" He growled in your ear.

"Love you too, Tony..~" You hug his body, looking at each other smiling before going back to sleep.

-

Word Count: 1280

Hope you like the new imagine! 😘