Impostor | Part 2

Summary: Part 2 of the chapter "Impostor"

Warnings: Same warnings as the first part, but end has fluff

Word Count: 2,351

-

Gasp!

You suddenly wake up inside the spaceship again, finding others waiting for a map to play, laughing and chatting. You, being puzzled that how you all ended the game so quick? How no one died yet?

Tony being the Impostor.
Clint being ejected.
Dr. Banner getting murdered.

Was it a threat that you just experienced? Is it really going to happen?

"Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice through your ears, finding Tony in a red suit, as before. He sat beside you, smiling. "You fell asleep, how was it?"

You cast down in sadness, that suddenly made him feel worried. "Hey, are you alright? What's wrong?" Tony gently grabbed your hand, wanting to know what you have inside to talk about.

"Tony I.." You look at him. "I am.. afraid.. I don't really want the ones close to be murdering others.. but, you know that! One time the Impostor itself has to be a crewmate like us! But it wouldn't make them a villain, you know?"

"Babe, I don't understand, what's your point?"

".. I.. I had a short nightmare.. that.. everyone.. were slowly getting killed.." Your voice cracked. "And the Impostor manipulated me, so that I can blame others, making me the culprit."

To you, Clint was your best friend. He usually helped you in the hard times, and made your day better with the jokes and pranks he did, also, he supported you and kept you happy when Tony was away for a while.

Why would you make him in part of a trap which was never meant to go like this?

Tony finally got what you meant, shaking his head in regret and hugged you gently. You felt his arms around yours, sharing the pure love and warmth.

"Everything will be okay, darling. Did you notice who the Impostor was?"

You could have told, but it felt that maybe it would just make him more upset because though he can be a bit of a jerk with the crew sometimes, Tony's intention was to never hurt anyone. But Tony is just Tony right?

".. it was.. uhm.. I didn't see it's face." You answered.

"Don't worry, even if I would be the Impostor, that won't mean we're different from now on. We love each other and always will, okay? This is just a game, sweetheart. Don't worry."

You gave him a slight smile, but still, you were afraid. You didn't wanted your nightmare to be real at all. You don't want to end up in the same situation again.

The game begun, and yes. You were a crewmate again.

But you don't know if Tony was one too or not.

You've been a little serious this time. Everyone were off to complete the quests and thought to do them alone too. The reactor was sabotaged, so you ran to the room, and scanned your hand to stop the meltdown, but there was no one else on the other scanner, making you panicked. But, the beeping stopped when someone came and put their hand on the scanner.

It was Tony.

"Whew, that was close!" He chuckled. You smiled but, your trust wasn't accepting it.

"You could have called me, but dang, you went all alone." He folded his arms.

"Y-yeah.. sorry I.. I wanted to do the tasks alone this time."