Requested | You Belong To Me (💦)

Requested by Edeline9611
Warnings: Slight smut but fluff in the end
Word Count: 1,640

(Sorry if this chapter looks very crappy but I've gone through a very bad mood and I had no motivation to write it more 😔)

______________

No body knows you and Tony were in a relationship, at all. You decided to keep it all as a secret cause most probably, there were many personal reasons that one of the crew might have liked you a lot but whenever they asked if you had a boyfriend you would just say you don't have.

But, who knew what problems lurks in the front of your face. When they only know you're single but "secretly taken by Tony Stark".

In the next morning, you wake up and head to the crew having breakfast.

"Good mornin', Y/N!" Clint waved at you, and you smiled.

"Good morning." You said in your cracking, morning voice.

"Say, Y/N. You didn't sleep well? What's the matter?" Steve asked.

"O-oh, it's not that it, I just didn't feel like to sleep that's why." You rubbed your head.

"Wait.. were you..?" Clint raised his eyebrow, and you immediately jumped.

"Clint! W-what are you talking about? Didn't I tell you about not having a boyfriend? And having no sleep is a common thing, it doesn't mean that-"

"Wait, Y/N.. what's that spot on your neck?" Natasha asked, as she looked at your neck, and you immediately remembered..

It was Tony's bite mark.

You hid it with your hair and became so flustered than before. "O-oh, actually I was trying to curl my hair, and the curler hit my neck, so yeah it quite pains and burns.."

"Oh, are you alright? I could have given you a first aid, Lady Y/N." Thor said, worriedly.

"No Thor, i-it's alright.. thank you for the help, by the way."

"Baby- shit.." Tony growled when he wasn't meant to say that. "Y/N!" He trotted towards you, happily.

"Good morning, y'all." Tony grabbed his coffee cup and took a sip.

"Say, Tony. Do you have anything in between with Y/N?" Bruce raised an eyebrow.

Tony and you blushed. "G-god, Bruce.. t-that's not, I mean what are you trying to talk about?"

"Like, you both guys sleep together and you still say you both are NOT a couple? You better spill the beans now, Tony."

"Bruce, we just sleep together cause.. sigh.. I just have nightmares and I need someone by my side. You know I have anxious issues."

"Ah.. understandable. But, remember Tony, you can't hide anything for forever." He smirked.

"Whatever, Brucie bear." Tony teased him and everyone laughed, along with you.

"I'll be right back." You went to the bathroom, getting a warm shower for yourself. You got rid of your clothes and stepped into the gallons of water drizzling on your face. The hot water steam also clouded the area, not noticing anyone coming around you. There, you had your eyes shut tight while you felt relaxed, as someone's embrace just made you blush. You turn your head, and saw Tony who was also out of clothes, joined you in the shower and snuggled his head on your neck.

"T-Tony?" You called him out, as he gave you a slight hum.

"Yes, babygirl?~" He looked at you with his crystal blue/chocolate brown eyes, which were buried in lust.