Neko Problems (Neko!Tony x Reader - PART 1)

Having a cat wasn't your problem. You being a cat person, you always wished for one, but the thing that felt so weird to you that you got one only on your 18th birthday. It was very cute and sweet, but one thing felt weird that it had a glowing metal inside it's heart. You didn't mind and just enjoyed with your cat, never acceptable that ONE day, that one day.. things would change for you.

Your parents have left for an important meeting so they left for some days, and they know you can spend your time alone cause you were that big to handle things. You even had your cat with you, so no worries.

You had just snuggled your cat with you on the bed, but when you wake up you see it gone in your hands. You tried to found the kitty everywhere, but you heard a utensil dropping from the kitchen, believing that maybe the kitty was in there. So you hurriedly went there, and looked for him, only for you to shriek slightly and hide behind the wall. You saw a man, with a tail and cat like ears, doing something in the kitchen. You quietly went in and grabbed yourself a pan as your weapon, and slowly walked towards him in defense. You came more and more closer towards it, but your senses jolted when he slightly turned around and by force you tried to attack him with the pan but he blocked it by grabbing your hand. Your eyes were clenched, but when you opened it slightly, you let a slight gasp when you looked into it's face. It was the face of a man, who looked very smart and handsome, especially the style of the beard which attracted you more.

 It was the face of a man, who looked very smart and handsome, especially the style of the beard which attracted you more

You spoke in your mind, while looking at him with your glistening eyes. "Oh my god.. h-he is.. beautiful.." You both kept staring at some seconds but you got into reality, and dropped your pan in disappointment.

"A-are you.. my cat?" You stammered, but he didn't say anything. He just stared at you, angrily and tilted his head to observe you properly more.

"U-uh.. I'm sorry.. I-I thought you were some other guy who stepped in my house without permission, I didn't knew-" Your lines stopped when one thing you heard just made you feel so shocked.

"As your cat, I can do anything I wish to." The cat spoke up. You widen your eyes in shock. He can talk?

"What? Y-you can talk!" You pointed towards the man who was your cat.

"Yeah, I can talk. What else you wanna know?" He rolled his eyes, his voice was completely masculine and slightly deep. You couldn't do anything but can't stop blushing. "O-okay.. but what are you doing here in the kitchen?"

He folded his arms. "I was hungry." He glared at you.

"Y-you were hungry? T-then I could have-"

"I don't want your stupid cat food stuff when I'm in human form." He rubbed his forehead. "Can you think of giving me that while you look at me weird?"

"But, you're a cat! No matter what!" You defended yourself by raising your voice.

"In the sense, you don't realize what change you need to bring when other person is not like what you think. Yeah, I'm a human right now, anything else?" He spat.

Your POV

I shook my head. I think, I shouldn't ask him weird questions. "S-sorry.. I'll make you something.."

"And just something, I took your shirt and pants in case because I woke up naked like that."

I wanted to blush and laugh but, I guess it wasn't the time. "Uh, that was my father's, but it's fine."

After feeding my cat, he sat down on the couch, feeling relaxed, and then snuggled itself like it's own instinct. I looked at him, silently and quietly, and giggled that he just looked so cute. I took out my phone from my pocket and carefully tried to click a photo of him, but to my surprise he grabbed my phone and threw it away.

"H-hey! What was that for?" You cried.

"Why are you sneaking on clicking pictures on me? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?" He replied, roughly.

"Well, only when you look so cute I'll have to click a photo for sure."

He raised an eyebrow. I don't know what made him feel weird, but all I know he was quite triggered.

"So.. you say I'm.. cute?" He asked.

"Yeah? Why?" You answered.

He chuckled, as he laid down on the couch, resting his head on his finger. "Well, what else.. do you think I am to you..?" He smirked.

"Oh, uhm.. you are.. sweet and.. adorable?" But to be honest, in this human body, he was looking like a complete god. The way he was dressed up in the attire he is, it looked so smart. But, he was my cat. Who even makes that type of love with a human who is, originally having ears and a tail.

"Ahh, is there.. anymore, you like in me?" He asked, again.

"Well, that's all I have in mind..?" I shrugged, but my senses rise when he stood up and stepped close and closer to me, as it embraced me by rolling his arms around my shoulders.

"Well, don't you lie to me." He whispered. I felt like blushing, what was he trying to do?

"Y-you..?" I stammered.

He came close to my neck, and he let out a chuckle that I could hear it loud in my ear. He let out an inhale before trying to speak it out. "Now.. pick me up..~"

"Oh that- what?" I cried.

"Yes, pick me up." His voice returned normal and raised. "I hate waiting."

I groaned and then I picked him up and took him to bed for sleep. Why would he sleep in a small bed when he was already too heavy and big? I placed him there and I decided to leave but he stopped me.

"Hey, aren't you gonna make me sleep?" He spat.

"Well, why don't you try sleep yourself?" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"I don't like to follow my own rules. I want my owner to pet me." He scrambled himself on the bed.

"Uhm, but what if your owner wasn't here how would you sleep?" I asked.

"I know you can't leave me alone." He winked.

Did I just blush, again?

"O-okay! I'm.. I'm letting you go to sleep. But, don't get up again!"

"Hrmph, do whatever you want." He laid himself on the bed, his ears relaxing. I sat beside him and rubbed his head gently, with the love given to a cat. But, I'm still not able to figure out, how did my cat became a human? I don't know how this is even possible..?

It cannot be a mythical creature at all. No, it doesn't exist. Or it does? No, I never heard of one then how it can be?

"Faster." He groaned. I huffed in anger and rubbed his head a little fast.

I have to do something. It's not helping.

Maybe.. I'll figure it tomorrow..

To be continued!

-

Word Count: 1214

Hello ducklings! Enjoy a new imagine, cause this is the only story that is gonna be divided in parts! ❤️
The second part will be released soon, so stay tuned! <3
Thanks for reading!