Control | Part 11

Note: Read "A Reality" and "The Forgotten Story" to understand the story

Summary: Part 11 of Control

Word Count: 1,979
____________

The Crimson Sorcerer devoured the magic from Tony's system, deteriorating his health in the process and making him pass out on the ground. Alejandro, who was technically his past self never felt more powerful than ever, after consuming Tony's neutral magic. This signalled he lost. His mind was now fully controlled under the hands of El Hombre, while Tony was literally struggling to not let it happen.

But he was too late. The monster had engulfed the sorcerer's sanity, and everything around him began to quake. The magic kept fading it's blue color, converting it into a red shade. Tony's attempt to break free from the possession failed, and he opened his eyes, them now glowing red in color. The sorcerer looked around, even at himself, and got up seeing his magic change. Gazing at his hands, and clenching them into a fist, feeling the energy flow through him within and taking over Tony's body. It was no longer him, but El Hombre de Hierro.

Tony chuckled, and laughed like never before, embracing the true, corrupted chaos magic as it started whirling around him and the crown formed on his face, glaring at the screen that he's unleashed, and reborn.

Back at the sanctum, you were in your bed, sleeping sound until you could hear the sounds of someone laughing evilly. It echoed in your mind and you switched sideways to forget it but each and everytime they grew louder, you saw visions of a figure with the deadly chaos magic whirling around it while it slowly destroys the world. It began to approach near you, and then you wake up in a jolt. Sweat covered your face, your breath became heavier and shaky, feeling a threat is approaching to them all. You quickly got up your bed, and head downstairs, watching Strange doing his business.

"Strange! Doctor Strange!" You shouted while coming down the stairs, and the sorcerer looked at you. "We're in danger. It seems like Tony has become the final form of the Crimson Sorcerer."

"What? Wasn't he oy suppose to know it's history and not embrace it?" Strange asked. "But how do you know all this?"

"I saw it from my vision! I was sleeping and I could exactly sense him he was there while El Hombre took him all." You panicked. "We have to do something quick! Or we'll be doomed!"

"Y/N, first of all calm down! I know this is serious, but we need to think of something so we can stop this happening in the first place. But, Y/N, keep in mind, that I cannot stop it, but if anybody has to defeat it.. it has to be the one who he relies on the most."

Strange was talking about you. You, who thought maybe you don't have a purpose but even the Sorcerer Supreme just mentioned your name through his sentences. But.. the question arises, if you are the one to save the world, how would you even do it?

".. what do I have to do?"

"Nothing." A voice was heard in the room, turning around to see Wong, with a worried expression.

"What do you mean we don't have to do nothing? There must be a way!" You protested.

"There is a way to end it all, Y/N. But it's not possible as per the terms. El Hombre will destroy the balance any sooner."

"But you can't just assume we lost already right? He believes I can do something!"

"Your powers aren't capable to defeat him yet, Y/N! He's going to kill you no matter what. The Crimson Sorcerer's only aim is to destroy the entity that might take place in any moment."