Proof That He Has A Heart (💦)

Summary: You play Truth or Dare with your friends in a bar, where you have to seduce Tony Stark. Doing so this things go horribly wrong, but in the end you get a valuable lesson.

Warnings: Steamy, but Tony Stark having a heart. That's all.

You and your friends were just chilling in the bar, playing a ridiculous-but-fun game called Truth or Dare. You always used to play this game with your friends as they force you to play this game, and you were just miserable. Your friend spins the bottle, where the pipe of the bottle points at you.

"Arghh why it has to be always me?!" You groan in anger.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Your friend asked, smirking.

I had nothing else to do but just say, ".. Dare..?"

Suddenly, we all see the legendary Tony Stark, stepping inside! I wanted to squeal, that my spirit idol was here but I pretended like I didn't see him, though he did turn around and looked at me.

"One scotch, strong." He kept the dollar bill in the empty glass.

My friends looked at each other as they smiled and laughed silently as I understood that they were planning something bad.. REALLY bad.

"Okay, the dare is.." Your friend pointed towards Tony. ".. to propose Tony!"

"W-what?!" I scream. "I can't d-do that, you know! He's respected so much!"

"But why, Y/N? Don't you love him?" Your friend replied.

You were blushing like hell. It was such an awkward yet embarrassing moment to propose someone who was already involved in girls. You didn't wanted to do that at all, but.. a dare is a dare..

You stood up from your seat as your friends kept on watching you in excitement. You were close to him, as you turn around to your friends and they nod at you to do it. You then take a deep breath and made a mood that girls always use to make on him. You tapped his shoulder, as he turned around you with the scotch in his hand.

"Yeah?" He asked, raising a brow.

Looking at him was your one and only weakness. You just started sweating in embarrassment, as he could already see you standing there awkward by looking at you funny.

"Come on, Y/N, come on! You can do this. Do your best part.." You said to yourself in mind, when you come a bit closer to him and grab his white shirt collar. He immediately jerked off in surprise when you did so.

"Oh, Tony.. you know how I love you so much..~" You whispered, as you touch his lips with your finger.

"Uhh, I.. think so?" He said with a fake laugh.

"I can make you believe in me..~" You said in the most dirtiest voice you could ever speak, your friends kept on giggling hard on what you were doing. He kept on looking at you suspiciously, noticing every action you were doing to him, there he had got what you really wanted to do when he saw your friends laughing at you.

He turns back at you, as you grow closer to his face. "What do you say, Mr. Stark? I am just a grown up like you..~" You were just kidding. You were not even a proper adult mentally and you just wanted to do your dare. But not noticing you are just making things out of the line. You never knew how Tony really was. Never. You made a grave mistake. You should have stopped being so over-confident.

He started at you, with his darkened eyes, as he smiled at you. Your face turned pale when he did that expression, you felt something is now wrong.

"Is that so, baby?" He placed his hand on your neck. "Then let's go..~" He winked at you, as he grabbed your hand and took you out the bar. You looked at your friends, shocked and scared that things had gone horribly wrong now. They too couldn't believe that the dare got too much.. far.