Phone Call (💦)

Tony Stark. The genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist, and the legendary known as Iron Man, never failed to flirt or seduce you cause he knew you were a bit submissive. You always used to fall to his traps that causes you to blush and run away to avoid embarrassment. You were so drowned in your own work that made you do so. It's been weeks since he was doing this to you and being so strong, avoided it for so long. But, you were not realizing how much you can handle up.

Another day, where you were just minding your business with the documents in your hand, Tony walked in the room.

"Hey, sweetcakes~" He winked at you.

"Hey, Tony - GAHH!" You throw your documents in surprise, to see Tony in nothing but only in a towel. You saw his everything, his biceps, pecs, abs and his glowing arc reactor that caused you to glow into a tint of red. He smirked slightly that he thought that the plan was working but you tried to think of something else rather than his whole body.

"What's the matter, Y/N? Not falling for me?" He said teasingly.

"N-n-nooo! I mean, y-you should get something to wear now, you just startled me while I was doing something important, Tony!" You stuttered, but he chuckled.

"It's been weeks since you have been sustaining me, Y/N.." He suddenly started walking closer to you and grabbed your waist, till your body meets his. He stared at you with his chocolate brown eyes which were darkened by desire, and lips so tempting. You felt his breaths on your nose and yours on his, till he tilted his head. "Why don't you give up on your workaholic addiction and play with me?" He whispered in your ear that caused you to shiver. He proceeds and leans towards your neck - your only weakness, and started planting small kisses on every area of it. You gasped slightly while he did that till he found your sweet spot. You were on that verge to fall in any second. ANY second.

Suddenly, you received a call from your friend, you attend it while Tony kept kissing you.

"H-hey, (Y/F/N)! How y-you.. doing?" You were speaking but the kisses in between which made you feel weak stopped you from talking clearly.

"Hey, Y/N! I'm fine, how are you?" Your friend replied.

"U-uh, (Y/F/N)? I-I'm a b-but busy so.. c-can you call- ah!" You dropped your phone in pleasure as he started to lick your neck. You mouthed a "stop it!" to him but he smirked evilly and started sucking and nipping on your neck. This time the pleasure groans increased every second, that you forgot that the phone was even till on call.

Though your friend was hearing all this, she could do nothing but gape at everything she was hearing about you and Tony. All those moans, gasps and dirty talks.

On your friend's phone, on call:

"T-Tony, please.." You begged.

"Shh, babe.." He growled.

"Tony, t-the.. the call!"

"Forget it, Y/N. I want to hear your calls of mine, instead..~"

Your friend after that declined the call till she stopped gaping. She looked at herself in surprise and disappointment, thinking what could now happen to Y/N now.

Or worse?

-

Word Count: 568

Sorry for being it such a short chapter! 😂