The Forgotten Story | Part 1

Note: I would request you to read the series "A Reality" before going through this chapter.

Summary: Explaining the history of how Tony created his alternative reality

Warnings: Post-Civil War, angst to comfort, then some suspicion.

Word Count: 928

Stark had such powers that he could never imagine. The way his grief and anger mixes through his body, the power just increases itself. There was a huge process to control it all since no one can try to bear such ability, that Tony was able to. He was only able to use a portion of his power but to that it was more of it.

Following the moments after Civil War, when Captain betrayed Tony and let him rot in the cold Siberian weather alone. Guilt, pain and desperation filled through the engineer's soul, not having the will to even get up and fight again. He felt it was all over. His team was also gone forever.

First parents, then friends, than himself.

The man just wanted to fix his entire mistakes. He wanted to keep his team bonded and not separate because of the Accords. But, everything not seemed how it had to go.

He was now all alone, by himself.

The man actually never called his powers a blessing either. It felt like a curse. Mostly the reason why the Accords were also made because his abilities were life-threatening. For what happened in Sokovia, he could have easily defeated and killed Ultron but for sake of the country he had to stop. People had lost trust in Tony, and it reflected back to the Avengers itself.

Does that mean, his life was meant to be all nothing but.. suffering?

Some time later, he was back in Manhattan, being hidden in everyone's sights, knowing the Iron Man had disappeared after the events. But, he secretly pretended to be one of the normal civilians, taking a look how the world was now, without the Avengers.

It did look peaceful, but the feeling was threatening and eerie at still. Because no one was there to defend the state at all. But Tony didn't care about that anymore. He just wanted to rest. He wanted peace at finally. He now believed the real reality doesn't care being kind and generous to anyone's degrading sanity anymore.

He arrived at an empty unknown place, maybe somewhere around the city itself but it was super isolated with no one around. He felt it so familiar. He felt he was back home but, his family was just gone. They weren't coming back anymore.

For sometime, Tony stayed in between the ground by removing his hoodie cap and taking a view of the surrounding. His hand then extended to the jeans pocket, taking out a photo frame. There, it reveals a picture of him as a kid, along with Howard and Maria Stark. He rubs his fingers over the tainted glass, before his eyes could fill with tears at the sight of his parents which only now remained a memory. His hands trembled and voice shivered, feeling he could burst out in tears any moment. He kept the frame close to his heart, and clenched it.

Taking out everything what Tony had kept in for so long, his eyes streamed with tears and knelt down to the grassy ground. His weeps became wails, and by a huge moment, he screams in grief and the entire blue magic created an explosion. His screams were still heard around and he had no idea what was happening but the magic itself was creating an alternative reality. He floated in the air, with his arms extended, while shouting in heartbreak. The ground started creating buildings, nature and habitual surroundings that Tony could never believe making that. The atmosphere then slowly changed into a house, and emitting a light from his heart. There, it rotated to form two human figures, which were brought back to life in sudden.

When they were finally created, Tony still wailed in pain. The moment he heard one voice, he stood entirely silent and surprised.

"Anthony?"

The billionaire genius got up from the ground in sudden, looking around at the place he was in. It was a house, which was connected to him somehow. But, while finding the source of the voice, he looks around and furrows his eyebrows while his eyes still stream tears.

He couldn't believe it. Was it true? Was it real?

He saw his parents, right in front of him.

Howard and Maria Stark, who stood in front of him, smiling. And Tony, who just can't believe that his parents were back alive because of him.

"Will you not come into your parent's arms, Anthony?" Howard smiled.

His dad, who never used to tell he loved him, was now showing affection? Was it because Tony thought Howard could treat him as a good father?

Forgetting to think what he had done, for the first time, he never smiled so happily. He never found such good peace before. His soul relaxed. His tears became happier, and ran towards to hug them tightly. But, this time, Tony was now back as a child. Maybe as wanting to experience his entire life with a better family with no problems, issues and abandonments. He finally felt like home. He was so happy.

But, do you think, every good side, doesn't have a bad side?

For what Tony has created with his powers, because of his pain and grief, he never realised his magic also revolved to create another figure, but it was out of his family's sights. There, it kept staring at the window, though the appearance of it seemed familiar.

It looked for some seconds, and then left in a trace. But, what could possibly go wrong at all?

Or.. can it?