Control | Part 4

Note: Read "A Reality" and "The Forgotten Story" to understand the story

Summary: Part 4 of "Control"

Word Count: 2,651
____________

Back at the Avengers Tower, you were super excited, knowing Tony was going to come and visit you. Definately, there wasn't any moment where his absence ached you. These days after when he came back from that incident, you were more careful on him from now on. You made sure that he was satisfied, and not feeling as if he's isolated or alone.

That reality did made you realise after the events of Siberia, he was so mentally disturbed that caused him to risk the real world with his created one. Though, it wasn't fault of anybody. Neither Tony, Steve or Bucky. They both should have settled that instead of fighting.

Anyways, that problem was over. You were glad that things were back to normal, and the Avengers were living like a family. You got a call from Rhodey, attending it.

"Hey, Rhodes! How you doing?" You go to your room, while talking.

"I'm doing great. Hope you're doing well too. How's Tony?" Rhodey replied, asking you if your fiancé was doing alright.

"Well, he's doing good too. I sense that nothing will go wrong when he comes here to celebrate with us." You smiled.

"I'm glad. Since the time he distanced himself from everyone, I was horrified. Like truly, I wish if I could have been there but.. dang, these legs are such a pain." Rhodey sighed in sadness.

"It's okay, Rhodes. Don't pressure yourself, I know you had a reason why you couldn't arrive to check on him, and Tony knows that too."

"I'm worried for him too, you know Y/N? Ever since his last breakup, he'd always be dependent on me. But, when you came, I have never seen him more happier than ever. It relieves me that you're taking proper care of him."

"Thank you, Rhodey! You're too sweet, I mean, his happiness is my happiness. I won't let him go down at all."

"Me too. Nor anybody." Rhodey nods.

"Okay, I gotta go, Rhodey. Take some rest, your legs need the energy back."

"You're right. See ya." Rhodey cuts the call, and you put your phone aside. You check your messages to see Tony's messages about him arriving soon, making you more excited.

Suddenly, your head began to ache again, seeing a blurred vision of a figure casting magic in front of you. Closing your eyes, you tried to focus what it could be, but you couldn't identify whom. The figure grabbed onto something, and it slowly started to approach towards you. The air grew intense, as the presence of the figure started to make you feel panicked, and by one force, it made you fall back. You open your eyes, to see yourself back in the room, panting for air.

Natasha steps in the room, seeing you on the floor made her confused. "Y/N?"

You noticed Nat's voice, so you immediately got up, setting your dress. "Y-yeah?"

"What are you doing on the floor?" Nat raised an eyebrow, and you felt embarrassed.

"U-uh, nothing? I mean, what did you expect?" You replied, smirking nervously.

"Well, I thought you were just being weird like you are." Nat snickered.

You rolled your eyes and smiled at your friend's joke. "Oh, shut up would you?"

"Well, not until I'm gonna have to tease you with Tony when he comes back home." Nat winks, and you blushed.

"Don't you dare.."