Submissive Love (🖤)

Summary: You have feelings for Tony but in a very different way, how would you face that?

Warnings: Slight steamy, but fluff too!

Word Count: 2,377

You had feelings for Tony. So much that, you cannot even believe that it was happening to you in this way.

Whenever Tony approached in front of you, your breath always used to hitch or become heavy that you start panting and your face went flustered. Any friendly physical touch of his sent shivers down your spine. Your heartbeat raced and forehead sweat. Your legs felt so weak.

And worst of all, hallucinations. That just left you crazy and think about them the whole day.

But, the problem was, you feel all this stuff because, you and Tony had been friends since the beginning when the Avengers were formed. Regardless of his playboy, arrogant and cocky self, he was a gentle, kind and lovable presence.

You were more of a shy and embarrassed person, though being strong and an agent from SHIELD, your heart melted over from only one person: Tony Stark.

One incident about it where your day could have been so worse. It was 10 am in the morning and your alarm clock rang. You wake up, stretching your arms. Before you could get up, a pair of arms wrap around your waist, making you gasp. You turn around to see Tony, completely shirtless and glared at you with his darkened eyes.

"Good morning, sweetheart~" He whispered in your ear, his breath tingling the skin.

Your gasps started stifling and clenched your eyes, biting your lip to believe if it's not real. You then open your eyes, seeing Tony gone. Sighing in relief, but in a stress.

"God.. another hallucination?" You shake your head and get up from the bed, heading in the bathroom. The moment you are about to look in the mirror, you let out a slight cry.

The neck was now filled with bite marks, and purple bruises. You see another hallucination, and then clench your eyes again to stop the illusion. You again open your eyes, and it's gone.

"What even is happening?" You said, panickly. Maybe because, last night you thought about Tony in your bedroom and then-

Okay, let's not make this intense, shall we?

Getting freshed, you see that your clothes were all old and didn't feel like to wear them. There, your attention went towards a shirt, which seemed a lot similar like if it was of Stark. You take the shirt, rubbing it's fabric. Yes, it was of him!

Was it okay to wear it? Well, you secretly have a crush on him, of course.

Seeing if no one was trying to enter or present in the room, you started smelling the clothes, feeling Tony's familiar scent. It relaxed your mind, your body and even your soul. You weren't trying to act like a Yandere or a possessive psychopath, but it was a sign you would love to have Tony by your side and smelling his scent to feel that you're all safe with him.

Just for it, you wore his shirt, as your only choice. Whether the others see it and tease you about it but, you actually hid this secret that you felt for the billionaire. You could either blush or chuckle about it but never admit because of your shyness. Taking a deep breath and holding the confidence on your side, you come in the living room and act like a strong woman, till it all went down the drain when you saw.. him.

Tony was busy talking with the other Avengers on the couch, as Clint's attention went towards you and gave you a hearty greeting.

"Hey, Y/N! G'morning, bud!" Clint finger gunned.