A Reality | Part 2

🚨 Note: This story is HEAVILY based on the series "WandaVision", so before you read this, it contains a lot of spoilers, so skip this chapter if you don't wish to be spoiled! And yes, this story will be in parts! So I hope you enjoy and, keep noticing the details!

Summary: Part 2 of "A Reality"

Warnings: Sitcoms but slowly coming back to drama.

-

The Stark Residence.
Episode 2, Graduation Day.

Tony's finally an year older and graduated from MIT. In the graduation ceremony, everyone congratulated for this prosperous day as the early prodigies are finally going to shine. Tony was also one of them and his parents couldn't have been more prouder than ever.

While Tony walks into his section, he encountered someone.

Obidiah Stane.

Tony doesn't say anything but he looked as if he had no jealousies or greed. "Tony, my boy. You passed." Stane pats his back forcefully, making the graduate almost fall off.

"Hey, Mr. Stane. You should have been more careful, please."

"Oh sorry, boy. The sad part is I won't be seeing you again. Everyone will miss you for sure. Ah, I gotta leave, I gotta check on the others." Stane leaves his student, making Tony sigh in relief. Although, he was finding his one and only best friend during the special day, and yes.. he did.

".. Rhodey!"

"Tony!" Tony's best friend, James Rhodes, also in the nickname of Rhodey, was one of his best friends since childhood, and the fact is that you both graduated together in MIT. But one thing that Stark noticed and felt so shocked about it..

Rhodey was walking with crutches, making Tony worried and ran towards to support him. "Hey hey hey, big guy! Wh-what even happened? I thought you were okay yesterday?"

"Ah don't worry Tony, I am alright. Yesterday while returning home I fell from the stairs, so.. I survived but, the legs didn't." Rhodey shrugged. Tony felt something strange while he noticed that his friend got a disability, and couldn't notice why. Instead, did he remember something negative?

The scene suddenly rewinded, Tony walking in again, and seeing Rhodey again.

"Rhodey!" Tony waved, as his best friend heard his voice and turned at him.

"Tony!" This time, Rhodey was without crutches, and can walk properly. Tony hugged and did a fist bump with his buddy.

"How you doing? Congrats for your success." Tony pats his back, as Rhodey smiled.

"I'm happy.. very happy. Today this is where I'll make my family proud.. but.. I just felt something just changed in me and I-" Before Rhodey can speak anything, Tony stopped him in between.

"Uhm, let's go come on, we're being late isn't it? We'll talk everything about our life, our friendship and-"

"No, Tones it's just.. something different.. like, I just experienced.. and-"