Control | Part 8

Note: Read "A Reality" and "The Forgotten Story" to understand the story

Summary: Part 8 of Control

Word Count: 1,468
____________

"We're trying to neutralize your powers as possible, Stark. But you know it's very dangerous." Wong looks at Tony's hands, he could see the glowing red magic flowing through his veins, signifying the corruption was into his bloodstream that makes him lose control. You could actually sense how strong it was that until, something wasn't done on time, his powers won't go normal. The Crimson Sorcerer was a very strong being, but despite that, it felt like, the sorcerer itself, needed help. It was getting worse time to time, and it needed a kind of support to balance itself.

Tony sure was learning magic, but in between of his training, he never expected such thing happen to him. He was confused, a bit scared. Not to mention his powers just killed you away but luckily, you got back alive. Your magic also broke control of his possessed state when he was about to kill you all. But, nonetheless, it was violent.

"Tell me whatever you want me to do, I'll be ready." Tony nods.

"The Crimson Sorcerer is trying to change your fate, Stark. Your magic was imprinted in the wrong way, reason being it's making El Hombre to change you what you had to be." Strange said, while reading a book about the entity.

"Why would it even try to drive me evil in a way as if it's very important?"

"Stark, you know there are some who don't accept the way you are. Same goes to your inner ego. It isn't accepting that you've entirely changed your fate into the neutral version of the sorcerer, so it'll do anything to bring it back." Strange closed his book and approached Tony.

"The generations when the Crimson Sorcerer existed always ended in destruction. Now, when it was time for you to take the place, it's going to come for you."

"Well, am I equal for him? According to.. power?"

"For power, no. But by exact proportion, yes. If you measure, you haven't reached the potential of it yet. You're still a beginner, and these powers are equally destructive but not the way how El Hombre controls it."

"So.. is El Hombre more powerful than me?"

".. yeah. He is. He cannot be stopped, but a possibility can arise for the same."

"What kind of possibility?"

"I never told you this, Stark but.. there's, an another entity which, acts as a source of balance for the Crimson Sorcerer."

"Balance?" Stark raised an eyebrow, as he was equally confused for what Strange said.

"I can only convince that whatever you do, make sure Y/N understands her powers, and make her believe what she truly is. Until she doesn't come in the picture, everything is impossible."

"What do you mean? Does Y/N has a connection to it?"

"Fairly. But, depends. That's all I can tell you. Rest is up the future." Strange begins to leave, but Tony follows him back.

"I mean, I have heard her saying she saw hallucinations. Does it try to tell her something?"

".. I can't tell if they're.. entirely delusional or.. sensing an upcoming threat."

"Y/N must know.. she will know about it. For what she saw." He walks away from the room, looking for you in the living room, you were staring outside the window, with your arms folded. Tony clears his throat and you come back to reality, looking back at him.