A Reality | Part 1

🚨 Note: This story is HEAVILY based on the series "WandaVision", so before you read this, it contains a lot of spoilers, so skip this chapter if you don't wish to be spoiled! And yes, this story will be in parts! So I hope you enjoy and, keep noticing the details!

Summary: Tony Stark gets everything back for what he lost. But, the question is, how did he even do into that? Will the Avengers figure it out?

Warnings: Entirely funny like sitcoms? But end might have some confusions.

-

The Stark Residence.

In a black and white sitcom from the 50s?

Rich but, are kind hearted and, generous, and always together. They do fight sometimes but end it quick. None seem to hate each other because they understand each differences. There are like, four members.

Howard Stark, the father.

Maria Stark, the mother.

Tony Stark, the son.

And lastly, Edwin Jarvis, the butler and the personal assistant of the family.

They all together lived happily, Howard was at work, Maria is at home doing chores, and Tony, who was looking young in appearance, being in his teen ages, and in his room, reading a book about technology and physics. Meanwhile, the mother steps in.

"Hey, sweeth-" As Maria entered, Tony jerked in fear and his book fell, the audience laughed in the background. Tony sighed.

"God heathens, mom can't you knock on the door?" Tony said, picking his book back.

"What? Were you watching something above your age?" Maria folds her arms, looking at his son.

"What? Mom.." Tony shows the book he was reading to Maria, confirming that it wasn't anything vulgar. "Can you call this above my age? Even a kid can read it, like me."

"Well you're still a kid for me, so keep that in mind. I always watch you no matter what you read." Maria explains.

"I'm 16, mom. I'm studying in MIT and after an year I'm going to graduate. I'm not a kid anymore, come on. I'm more serious then to do all these adultery stuff that people start reading of my age."

"But, my dear Anthony.." She sits beside Tony, and caresses his face. "Even if you grow up to become something better, you'll still remain a little boy in our eyes. We have to increase our responsibilities to keep you on a right path. Your dad too isn't wrong you know? He's doing it for the best of you."

The young boy shook his head. "Yeah, mom.. y-you're right.. I do love you so much mom but, trust me, I will make you proud no matter what."

"That's my boy." Maria smiled and gave his son a huge hug. Sometime later, the doorbell rang.

"Oh! It's your dad, quickly come over!" Maria ran downstairs, as Tony prepares to put on his jacket and heads to the living room, where he sees Howard Stark, his father sitting on the couch, doing some documents.

"Hey, dad!" Tony came forward his father, as Howard smiled. "Son!"

They both hug and then Tony seated himself in front of him. "How was your day?" The boy asked.

"Oh, it was good!" Howard winked at him, confusing Tony.

"Wait, why did you wink?" Tony asked.