Burning Bite (Vampire!Tony Stark x Reader) (🖤)

Tony was a vampire. You noticed his true actions when you both got close together, and when he wanted to reveal he was one, you couldn't stop your fear over him but he proved that he had a lot of sympathy and love for you when you both got along. Sometimes being with Tony was normal but a difficulty because of one thing - his thirst for blood. He totally regretted killing people out there that made him lose all the desire to live cause, he use to believe he is a hero and he wanted to save people, not to end them all. So, you decided to be his little blood bank when it felt like he was killing too much.

Tony, when thirsty turns into a type of monster you never expected. He becomes lusty and dangerous whenever it comes to you the most, cause vampires have a tremendous thirst over someone they like to be physical with. One night, he was away for a business meeting, whereas you were in your room in his mansion, playing with your phone. Suddenly, you felt a presence when you lift off your phone, you turn around and cry to find Tony beside your bed.

"T-Tony! You.. you arrived? But didn't you had a meeting?" You trembled.

"Ah, no baby. The meeting was already finished, and I just came in an instant." He shrugged, as he caressed your cheek. ".. waiting for you..~"

You stood there silent, he was a vampire after all. "Baby, I want something.."

"What do you want..?" You asked, and he leaned close to your ear.

"I want.. you..~" He whispered that sent shivers down your spine when he said the final sentence. "You.. on the bed with me.. while I play with you, and I bite and suck you dry..~"

Was he.. thirsty?

"Cause I've been feeling my throat a bit scratchy, and I know what can quench it all." He pushed you slightly on the mattress, him being on the top of you. "And I just need a bite, from you..~" His eyes turned red, licking out his sharp fangs which protruded out of his teeth. You were freaking out every second he got creepier and creepier, wondering what he might do to him. You don't know if he kept total control or else he could have killed you off. He let out a hungry growl near your neck, sinking them on your flesh as you let out a electing gasp. He was gentle and neutral at first but he had gotten a bit worse. He started biting out every area of your neck and then your collarbone, and then to your arm and neck. All he can hear was you crying in pain and calling out his name.

"Tony! Please, d-don't do this!" You started crying out, but it seemed like he didn't listen.

It was going to be a bad night, I guess..

NEXT MORNING

You woke up on your bed, tired and sloppy. You see yourself partially naked and your body ached and burned like hell. It was maybe because Tony bit you too much, you literally felt his bites all over your body like he was really biting you right now. You got up with the rest of the strength you had and went in the living room where Tony was just there, smiling at you.

"Good morning, beautiful." He winked, but you ignored him and grabbed yourself a cup of coffee. You sat beside him but didn't dare to interact for whatever he did to you. He tried to call you out but tried your best to avoid him.

"Baby? What's wrong..?" He even turned his face towards you, but you didn't say anything, but you had to spat it out anyway.

"Next time I won't be sharing my blood with you, I swear to God.. Anthony you are the worst. This hurts like any other bite you had with me."

He raised an eyebrow. He knew that she was mad at him. He then showed you some sympathy, by helping you out now. He embraced you gently, looking at all your wounds he gave to you. You tried to fidget to get away from his grip, but he was a little strong. He licked out all your wounds around where he bit, and you looked in disgust.

"E-ew! Tony, stop that! What are you even doing?!" You cried.

"Helping you out." He licked out every wound, and you slowly felt a bit relaxed from the burning you felt earlier. "H-hey.. t-this is so good.." You closed your eyes in comfort, till he stopped.

"Are you better now..?" He smiled. You finally looked at him. "Yeah, it seems you're not bad after all, aren't you?" You smiled back, as he kissed your lips softly.

"I love you no matter what, Y/N baby. You mean the whole world to me." He hugged you. "I wouldn't do anything that would harm you out, even if it's a vampire."

Your soul got a bit gentle when he said all that to you. He truly cared for you. It was the best thing you could ever feel. You hugged him back, feeling the warm, fluffy moment.

"I love you, Tony.." You grinned, he looked at you. "I love you too, Y/N."

He was the only one, to cure out your burning bite.

-

Word Count: 903
Yay, another imagine!
Hope you liked this imagine! <3

To tell you, if you want more of Vampire Tony, then I have a book called "Affiliated by Demons" where Tony and you have many adventures and sequences of many events! ❤️

I hope you will like that book too <3

Anyways, thank you for reading and, duckling out! ❤️