Wet Dreams (🖤)

Warnings: Slight smut, fluffy

It was midnight, at 12:30 am, where you were deep sleeping on the bed, but Tony felt a little uncomfortable when he tried shifting through all sides of the bed, murmuring something. You didn't notice that, but you did when he jerked off the bed and laid back again. Your eyes open and you roll it to Tony's side, figuring what was going on.

But nothing happened. You closed them again, but..

"N-no.." He cried, making you wake up partially. Something was wrong.

You got up and saw Tony trembling and grabbing his pillow, sweating and looked like he was in fear. Wait, was he having a nightmare? You did gave him the relief pills and still, he was not okay?

"Please, s-stay with me." He said with a cracking voice. Maybe he was crying in the dream. But you knew that you would never leave him and he meant really dearly to you.

But, Tony never felt so depressed. He was healthy and never cried when you came here. Was he dreaming something else?

You immediately noticed when he started blushing like hell, and even, he started moaning out your name.

"Y/N.. babe p-please~" Tony blushed harder, as he clenched the sheets tightly, and breathed heavily and sweated a little more. "I-I want you..~"

..

You snorted. He was watching a wet dream! God, that almost killed you when he first looked so worried that he was having a nightmare.

"Tony, wake up now. You need to get out of your dream." You chuckled.

"Mhhmm~ hmm, please babe~" No kidding, but his sexual noises did turn you on so much.

"Well, he's not gonna wake up isn't it." You were actually about to go to the bathroom and grab a bucket of water to wake him up, but all of a sudden..

He grabbed your hand, pushed you back in bed and kissed your roughly, and started groaning out again.

"How much I wanted you and now I have it..~" He said it seductively as he continued kissing you, but you wanted to push off cause he was going too far.

"T-Tony, wake up! C'mon this is not funny!" But he was really strong, his biceps had grasped your back and his lips worked now on your neck. He kissed it gently and then started to bite it. You cried a little when he did that but it felt so good.

"I want to fill you up with my white pleasure, Kitty.. just give me what I need..~" He smirked while he kissed your neck, and started removing his pants.

Okay this was going out of hand. With everything you got, you pushed him and grabbed the bucket in the bathroom, and with that you just splashed it on his face.

"Tony, get up! Now!" You cried.

He shakes his head and blinks his eyes two-three times. He looked at you, with the bucket in your hand, and looked at himself, he was wet.

"What the hell happened here?" He asked.

"Oh really, what happened?" You dropped the bucket and pointed at him. "I swear to God, Anthony Edward Stark, you seriously need to stop watching 50 Shades of Grey and 365 Days on REPEAT."

"Woah, to be honest, I was about to reach the climax." He rubbed his hair nervously, and smirked.

".. STARK YOU BASTARD-" You threw the pillow at him and he laughed maniacally.

"Alright, alright babe I'm sorry~" He embraced you gently. "I'm so, so sorry, babygirl~" He whispered in your ear and kissed your neck. "Want me to comfort you back to sleep? I really didn't wanted to freak you out, trust me~"

You sighed and chuckled. "Alright, but istg, don't dream that again."

"Promise." He smiled, and he laid you back on bed as he did, while grasping your chest.

"Sweet dreams, babe." He wished before drifting off asleep.

"Yeah, sweet dreams. Hope they don't become wet again."

You both laughed, before going back to sleep.

-

Word Count: 669