Bathtub Feelings (🖤)

Warnings: All fluff and just a little steam, angst for the start, bathtub romance
Word Count: 1,124

-

Tony and you were on different paths. You were his assistant, and he was a huge billionaire and a superhero. Regardless to know well that he gave up his life as a playboy, but something else just annoyed yet.. broke your heart for no reason.

He was hanging out with Pepper lately, everytime he would give you the responsibility to take care of the house, leaving you alone. You never expected him to be so distant with you since he met her. You look at the other side of your bed, empty. You too needed someone by your side. You sighed in distress and tried to sleep, but for some reason you cannot because those thoughts continiously flowed through your head.

The truth was.. you loved Tony. But, you felt it was too late to confess somehow. You didn't feel to tell him your true feelings because of his position, yet, he might see your disabilites more than your personality. You just had no trust on the guy whom you're working on, and had thrown many girls out after having his fun.

You didn't realise that Tony had arrived back after dropping Pepper back home, and wanted to take a shower. You too, in your room felt to take a warm water bath to wash away all the sorrows you had so you can just not mind it. You step in the bathroom, got rid of your clothes and sat in the warm water. It was a little steamy but, it was enough to make you feel relaxed. When Tony came in the bedroom, he saw your clothes ridden off and felt you might be in the bathroom. But.. you know Tony being as he is, he too removed his wear and gently opened the door. You were in meditation mode, like, you don't know what is happening around right now. Tony quietly closed the door and stepped in the bathtub, but his sudden movement just startled you up and you shrieked.

"T-Tony! W-what are you doing here?!" You cried, as you hid your naked body from him.

"I was here to take a bath too, silly." Tony replied.

"But.. d-do you have any respect for a women whoever is bathing here alone? Have you got out of your mind!" You tried everything to cover up your body. "J-just go away, now!" While fiddling with everything you had to cover, he stopped you as he grabbed your arm. He looked very decent yet gentle, it never felt like he only sat here because he wanted to fuck you here too. "What's wrong? You looked so rough and I never even saw you smiling these past days.. if you think I'm only here for sexual pleasure, well you're wrong. I gave up being one and I wanted someone who can understand me."

You shake his hand away, and look down in deep regret, as the water showed your reflection." How would you understand me, Tony.. we're.. we're not even dating.. just go away. If you would have really loved me then I could have not stopped you."

"Why do you think so?" Tony asked, while he skidded towards you slightly, as he placed his hand on your shoulder. "You think.. am I dating someone else, and you're not feeling happy about it?"

You looked at him with your teary eyes. "I-I'm happy for you Tony.. I am and I should have.. but.. i-is it too late to confess? What if.. I was afraid? That you would not treat me well, and when I notice that you really did in the end with someone else you found, I.. I would have been so misunderstood, and.. regretted this thing in my entire life?" Your voice started to crack and the tears fell, which kind of made him more sad. ".. that.. the Tony who I knew, and I secretly loved.. was good this entire time? And what I did? Just to reject him.. and now.. I'm getting my punishment." You moved away his hand from your shoulder. "I know.. you hate me so much Tony.. I deserve it.. yes."

"But what if.. I wanted to tell, that I loved you more than anyone else, then would you call that a punishment, too?"

You gasped. Was he trying to say, that he loved you too?

"But.. y-you love Pepper.. don't you?"

Tony sighed. "You don't know the entire story, my love." He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close. "We broke a long back ago. We're just friends now. She just wanted to hangout with me for a while because she missed me a lot, and she even knows that you might having the slightest feelings, she would never try to break your heart like that.. I didn't tell you this sooner but, I thought you would ignore me-"

You shushed him. "No.. I-I would never ignore you Tony.. I'm sorry but, I always misunderstood like.. you never changed.. you never will.. and that constant regret fills inside me that how you can even cope up with it alone?" You leaned close to him. "You really need someone by your side.. and I would love to be one for you.."

Tony's eyes darken yet his eyes furrowed. He carressed your cheek and smiled at you. ".. me too~" He whispered, as the sudden feelings arise throughout the steamy water, as he pushed you towards the wall, and with that, you shook your head in embarrassement.

"Look at me." He whispered, and you lifted your head to face him, as his lips meet yours passionately. The kiss was sweet, gentle yet filled with pure love. He gripped your hands tight while kissing you, it became rough and heated when he brought his tongue inside. All those deep feelings you had caged for so long were now getting free. Your slight moan turned on him more, and he smirked in between and pulled off with the string of your saliva stuck on the surface of his lower lip. After that, he wiped off the fluid and rested his head on yours.

"I love you, Y/N. All of you." He said in his raspy voice, and chuckled.

"I love you too, Tony." You replied, and chuckled back, as you kissed him back in response. You rubbed his wet hair and pulled it gently, as things went heated again.

After the slight make-up love session, there was still more fluffy to come. As you both got in your clothes and got on the bed, he cuddled you with his warm arms and pulled you close. Kissing your neck gently, you turned around to face him.

"I would never leave you for anyone, Y/N. Trust me." He said, before drifting to sleep as he kissed your lips again.