A Reality | Part 7

🚨 Note: This story is HEAVILY based on the series "WandaVision", so before you read this, it contains a lot of spoilers, so skip this chapter if you don't wish to be spoiled! And yes, this story will be in parts! So I hope you enjoy and, keep noticing the details!

Summary: Part 7 of "A Reality"

Warnings: You know the usual one, I'm being evil here for a while

-

After the drama that happened between you and Tony, you will not be able to get through it ever again. Maybe, the dream of you getting married for real will never happen again. Tony really had moved on with his life, and you? Left heartbroken. But, at least it was a version of you right? Who was way more better than you, even if you depended on life on him.

You glare at the house, while sitting somewhere in the park as your only home. You smile at it, hoping that Tony is happy at last. If he wanted to avoid the real people, so let it be.

Fate is just so strange. It can be either. You and Tony had a different relationship that no one understood. But you both did.

Since the incident with the Mind Stone, you were more dependent on Tony, even if he just wished to be a normal person like he is. You know sometimes a power cannot be controlled well unless there is someone who's ready to help them out.

Tony's powers go haywire for the reason it's mixed with his past filled with pain and grief. What makes it more worse is that when everyone starts using or betraying him for their own good, it worsens his mental conditions. Although, the mind stone not just alters the powers but the brain itself. Tony was detached from real world because of the stone's powers. They all were mind based and created by Tony's hands. But the question arises, how did he do it all?

Following the current time, in the Stark Residence.

Something felt strange within Tony the moment you left, heartbroken. His heart felt a sharp pain which was forcing him to bring tears. The reality also crippling or being disturbed for a bit, as hallucinations started filling his mind. His reflection shined of you, sitting beside him. He looked at it horrifingly, when he even started hearing your voices in your head. He covered his ears, trying to ignore the voices but they grew even louder. His heart ached more and more, and the reality started crippling.

Meanwhile, Maria who was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes, she saw that the sky was slowly blinking blue and dissorting away, she was surprised that no one ever saw a disturbance in the atmosphere like that. She doesn't even know that she's a part of Tony's fake reality.

Tony, who was just trying to ignore the voices, broke down in immediate tears and screamed it out. "Shut up.. shut up, SHUT UP!" Tony used his energy to shatter away the mirror he had, breaking the glass in pieces. He breathed heavily when the voices stopped and he no longer saw you. He wiped off his tears, trying to believe this was a mistake and you were meant to be with the real Y/N and not the fake one. He wept in pure pain, and fell on the floor, crying on his knees. Everything wasn't going normal. The reality that Tony made and was supposed to make him happy was not even working. He saw that the atmosphere was crippling apart.

"What am I even gonna do? I tried everything.. it's not working." Tony sobbed lightly, taking out all the pain. "I am not able to fix it. How can I?"