Superior | Part 3 (💦)

Summary: Part 3 of Superior

Warnings: A bit angst further, but slight steam again

Word Count: 1,837

You woke up, feeling your lower half and head hurt like hell. All this time, now you remember that "fun" having with Stark last night, because of you just being incapable to do nothing nor fight. He was a villain and-

But, why did it feel you're being harsh? By calling him a bad person like that?

Definately, it was the truth that you've ended up with an evil billionaire genius who looked super sexy but, his ways of treating people were awful and you never liked that. You wished if he can change. You look on the other side of the bed, empty.

Sighing and waking up, rubbing your head from the dizziness, you head to the bathroom. The mirror reflected your appearance, filled with red and purple bite marks. Forgetting everything, you just wore one of Tony's oversized shirts lying around. Smelling it's scent, it felt very gentle and comforting. For a villain? Dang.

You come downstairs in the living room, seeing Tony on the couch, wearing a bath robe and reading a newspaper. His eyes laid on you, quickly forming a smile. "Good morning, kitten."

You ignored him and just joined next to him but distantly. He noticed your annoyance and decided to skid close to you instead. You gasped and then sat far away from him.

"Babe, why you're so mad at me? Didn't you had fun?" He asked, tilting his head and smirking.

"Fun? Oh I'll tell you fun!" You face him, ready to take out your anger. "You literally kidnapped me, forced to have intercourse and made me your pet? Is that ALL fun to YOU?"

"Coming to real terms.. if I were you, I would have said the same, but enjoyed it likely." He keeps on reading the newspaper.

"I WOULDN'T EVEN LIKE IT." You raised your voice, but Tony just chuckled about it back.

"Stark, I swear. This all won't give you anything. It's useless and.. just going to make people think more bad about!"

"When the entire world feels I'm a bad person, then what's really the purpose to be good?"

You were a bit quiet for what Tony said. Though you weren't aware of his true past, but only remembering he left the Avengers and became a villain. Not knowing the reason why. Sighing, you walk towards him.

"I know you're not a monster." You placed a hand over Tony's shoulder, making him look at you. "Listen, we can fix things together. It's never too late."

Tony was a bit quiet after that, but got up from the couch and folded the newspaper, heading upstairs. "Hey, where are you-"

"I have to go somewhere important, it's a private meeting. And I don't want you to mess up anything in this house.. or else, the same will be applied to you." His eyes darkened with threat. Gulping, you nodded in fear, him going to be ready.

"I think Tony won't listen. I need to do something."

- Time Skip -

Tony wore his watch, preparing to leave for the meeting. You assisted him in setting up the clothes, and I swear. He looked so damn good in that. Who knew he had a power to just allure others by wearing a suit. Trying not to blush, he kept staring at you, while hiding your flustered face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, Tony. Just.. come back early and, don't be late." You finished dressing him up and, before you can leave, he grabbed your arm, making you gasp. He looks at you gently, pulling you back and grabbing your waist.