Superior | Part 2 (💦)

Summary: Part 2 of "Superior"

Warnings: Steamy, steamy and just steamy, warned ya
Tony being a dominant for your thirsty soul~

Word Count: 2,198

Yesterday could was literally the worst day for you.

You became a pet for the billionaire genius, who's mainly an handsome pervert too. You really wanted to escape out of here but feared if whatever Tony said was true.

He kept you up in a spare room for you to stay, but the collar remained on your neck, knowing you aren't free. Also, you cannot say by his name, worst of all.

Your throat felt very scratchy, and you wanted to drink some water. Getting up from your warm bed, you gently open the door, looking if Tony wasn't around. Sneaking into the kitchen, you grab a cup and add a bottle of cold water. You chug it quick so that Tony won't catch you but suddenly you slightly choked while drinking. You stopped when someone helped you drink slow and steady, grabbing the cup and holding your shoulder. You quickly push back to see him back again.

"Well, sweetie. You should not chug water that violently."

"Who are you to make me explain?" You replied, rudely.

"Ouch, that hurted." He smirked, grabbing your waist by his arms. "Don't think that I will not do anything to you, it's just that the time hasn't arrived."

"What will you do if you try, huh? Always thinking women are submissive and weak. I can kick your arse if you mess with me!"

Tony's eyes darken, making him tilt his head. Your built-up confidence suddenly crashed down the gutter when he gave you that look. Maybe you messed up. It did soon, when his hands slowly trailed down to your ass, clenching it. You gasped and shut your eyes in that pain.

"Really? A girl like you, will try to outsmart me?" He growled, chuckling lightly. "You haven't seen the inner me yet, Miss Y/N." He leaned towards your ear, whispering his warm breath on it.

"I know just the way how to make you a woman you are right now to a squirming, quivering wreck. Begging me to give you more pleasure." He teased you, rubbing your hair gently. "You're a pet, remember that. If you make me angry, you will face every consequence that never wished to happen."

His threatening voice filled through your ears, making you scared for real. He was truly dangerous, and going to bed you in a second if he feels like, but trying to avoid it, you tend to keep things normal. "F-fine.. I'm sorry Stark- AH!"

He clenched your hair, and pulled it tight. "What would you call me?"

"S-sorry, master!" Your voice cracked. He left your hair, bringing you back, panting heavily.

"Your punishment time hasn't arrived yet, kitten. And don't get late, or I'll come to punish you there, instead." He growled under his breath, storming out of the room. You felt like crying, and believed this was literally going to happen. You messed up, Y/N. Congrats.

- Time Skip -

You walk around the hallway, taking a look at the beautiful interiors of his mansion. Seriously, his house was huge and luxurious. The decent warm yellow lights, and pictures on the walls. There was no way one could afford that, regardless, he's a billionaire. Your attention also went through a picture of a little boy with his parents. Was it Tony?

You stare at it for investigation. It did look like it was Tony, and also a small frame of the Avengers with him as Iron Man. But, the screen was cracked out, which just hid their faces except for Tony. Maybe the reason why he turned evil was due to this. You wanted to know more about him, so you move until.. you bump into something strong, and slightly gasp.