A Reality | Part 5

🚨 Note: This story is HEAVILY based on the series "WandaVision", so before you read this, it contains a lot of spoilers, so skip this chapter if you don't wish to be spoiled! And yes, this story will be in parts! So I hope you enjoy and, keep noticing the details!

Summary: Part 5 of "A Reality"

Warnings: None this time, only about Tony's new powers, and.. further of someone else?

-

The stone.
The sudden energy flow.

Tony couldn't remember anything right now, only that one floating figure right in front of his eyes roaming in his head. He had no idea for what even happened.

The Avengers came soon and saw Tony passed out, and saw the sceptre and Mind Stone separate. Steve helped Tony to get up meanwhile Bruce, who was now in his normal state, gently grabbed the Mind Stone with the device he carried along. But, the main problem was Tony who was still not waking up.

"What happened to him?" Clint said in worry.

"We don't know that too, I guess he crashed with something hard." Natasha replied.

"No, but I don't see anything bleeding. He's alright.." Bruce examined.

"Then what could have been the cause, Dr. Banner?" Steve asked.

Bruce checked his temperature. "Wait.. he's hot in here."

"What? Is he sick? Why didn't he told us earlier?"

"He just doesn't tell anybody about what he's facing and he's an idiot. We gotta take him to the headquarters quick-" Steve before can take a stand, Tony inhaled heavily and coughed. Natasha immediately gave him water and he just took a sip of it.

".. Tony you alright..?" Natasha asked, while rubbing his back. But, Tony got up in an instant, looking for something.

"Where are you going?" Clint raised his eyebrow.

"Where is the floating guy?" He still moved his eyes and looks around the area, but they didn't see nobody.

"What guy? Was somebody here before?"

"Yeah! Like.. I was.. taking the stone, and then, I felt myself going strong and-"

"Wait, wait, wait.. you mean, you picked up this stone.. with your bare hands?" Steve didn't looked amused here.

"Yeah.. what's the problem?"

Everyone were quiet while Bruce still carried the Mind Stone in his hand. He clears his throat and then prepares to store it inside the little box.

"You know, you just literally risked your life in doing this you know Stark?"

"But, I thought if Loki wasn't able to control me through his sceptre by the stone itself, so maybe I was invincible to it?"

"Your ideologies are just so confusing, Tony."

"But more philosophical, to correct ya."