I'm All Yours (💦)

After a long time I grabbed some inspiration to write.. smut, again. Yay. Hope you enjoy because, this idea was so random, I'm sorry 😭

Warnings: Yes, emoji on the title says so, lmfao

Word Count: 1,120
___________

You were sitting on Tony's lap, resting your head on his warm chest with your eyes closed, while Tony rubbed your hair and back with his one hand, caressing you gently. Humming at how he is able to give you utmost comfort and relaxation, you snuggle yourself a bit closer to him. But at the same time, this man knew how to push your buttons. How to turn you on. How to drive you crazy. And you absolutely loved and hated it at the same time.

You can't blame him for being that, though. He was smart, loving, handsome, sexy, alluring and.. everything.

He also had his eyes closed too, feeling you on his chest, relieving him. Suddenly, you lift yourselves up, still being seated on his lap and look at him into his partially opened eyes. "Tony.."

"Mhm, sweetheart?" His voice. Deep, soft, enough to make anybody melt in front of him. The energy he had could actually make anyone nervous in a matter of seconds.

You fiddled with his shirt collar, playing with it. "I love you, right?" Tony heard you and gently chuckled.

"Yes of course, you do love me. So do I." He replied, tilting his head. "So much. That I can say that I'm all yours."

At times, you had the urge to give him comfort and relaxation that maybe no one gave him, through pure love or trust. He sure dated and slept with a lot of women, but that didn't fill the empty void in his heart. But ever since you came into his life, he changed for the greater good, and felt he was finally complete. The urge in you grew stronger, as your cheeks flushed red while you looked at him. He raised an eyebrow, wondering what you were going to do.

Your hand slowly began to extend towards his face, your fingertips touching his forehead and then you ran them over his hair, rubbing it as Tony closed his eyes, slightly throwing his head back as he felt your fingers on his head. You can't do anything but to blush at what he did, and continued to rub him. You then started to rub his jaw, his head automatically tilting to give you access, and you rub his beard. It really felt good for him, and he enjoyed how you were taking care of him.

As he slightly hums, you found that he was feeling relaxed in what you were doing, and later on, you smiled and boldly grabbed his collar and pushed him closer to your face, looking down at his lips and then kissing them. Tony was surprised by the action but he let you do whatever you wanted to do with him.

He caressed your hair when you kissed him, and it grew passionate, shoving your tongue inside of his mouth and he gently moaned. His cheeks flushed red and kissed you further, pulling off gently for some air, before kissing you back, and then throwing each of you down on the couch, having you on top of him.

While kissing, you slowly unbuttoned his shirt, freeing his body from the fabric constraints and exposed his bare chest. The arc reactor shined bright, and from the view itself it was so beautiful. You then pulled back and put a finger on his lower lip, which was glistening in the dim lights after the kiss. He was breathing a bit shallow, and his eyes were darkened but laced with desperation.

"I want to make you feel good, sweetheart. Are you sure you want to do this?" You asked for consent, and he softly smiled, wrapping his arms around you and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Make me feel good. Please. I'm all yours." He shivered, feeling surrendered under your touch. You smiled back, and then proceeded to unbutton his shirt fully, giving full access to his body. You kiss his stomach, and licked his abs, so that you can hear him gently whining, his head tilting the other side. Kissing his chest, and collarbone, to the neck, you gently bite his skin, he closed his eyes in pleasure and his mouth slightly opened as he breathed out through it. He tried to speak out, but his voice was shaky.

"Fuck, baby.." He whimpered and wrapped his arms tighter around you.

"Do you like that?" You whispered in his ear, seductively, biting and licking his earlobe. He weakly nodded, and moaned. Your hand then trailed down to his pants, and cupped his clothed member, making him moan a little louder.

"I need words, love." You pouted, and Tony looked at you desperately.

"Y-yes, baby. Please.. I need you." He quivered.

"Good boy." You then move yourself towards his pants, unbuckling the belt and then pulling the zipper down. Tony watched you do so and he blushed, seeing you pull down his underwear and springing his cock free, which had gone hard. You couldn't do but to drool at how delicious it looked, but you controlled yourself, your attention diverting back to Tony.

You then pulled down your own pants, leaving you naked from down there and positioned yourself on his tip, groaning as you inserted his cock inside of you, and started to move. He bit his lip, trying not to moan but he couldn't resist it. You loved it when Tony was vocal, tells he was absolutely enjoying the moment. You started to move faster, and his whines and whimpers grew louder, his cheeks flushed redder and head thrown back. He gripped your thighs tighter, feeling your walls clench around him.

"A-ah, ah!~" He moaned, feeling his climax approaching while you continued to thrust inside of him.

"Are you going to come, my love?" You gently asked, and he covered his face with his both hands, not able to handle the pleasure. You removed his hands, seeing his flustered expression with sweat rolling down. "Don't hide your beautiful face from me, sweetheart."

He moaned and then after a few more thrusts, he moaned out loud, releasing himself as you felt his hot load inside of you, making you whimper as well. He panted for air, feeling exhausted from the overwhelming pleasure he received. You then laid yourself over him gently, his cock still inside of you, rubbing his hair softly. "Such a good boy you are.."

He gulped and then held you in his arms, chuckling. "We should do that again, some other time."

"Why not now?" You smiled, already your voice hinting that you wanted another round, and his eyes darkened.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked and then he pushed you beneath him so that he could be on top of you. "Then let's do it, shall we?"