A Reality | Part 6

🚨 Note: This story is HEAVILY based on the series "WandaVision", so before you read this, it contains a lot of spoilers, so skip this chapter if you don't wish to be spoiled! And yes, this story will be in parts! So I hope you enjoy and, keep noticing the details!

Summary: Part 6 of "A Reality"

Warnings: Does angst count again?

-

You suddenly gain strange superpowers which allowed you to read minds of people. The most surprising thing you find is that you achieved this ability from Tony's hex creation. Like, maybe it was an opportunity to bring him back home with you in the real world.

You located his house in a nearby town, it was huge and big, of course, he took that as an example of him being a billionaire. You head forward to the entrance of the doorway, and knocked on the door. But, no one picked it up. You tried waiting for a response but still no answer. You meanwhile saw the other people in the reality, they looked like real but what if you touched them and realise they're fake? Because it's just a created reality.

Tony truly was a genius while using the powers. As you know, he never revealed much of his magic like that but the moment you saw the hex and it's inner boundary, you were amazed.

You couldn't do that either. It was just.. imaginary.

"Tony? Tony are you in there-" You gently push the door to see it was already opened. You step in the house, it's interior was huge and luxurious, allured you into it's beauty. But what more beautiful was, Tony's smile for you. And the moment you thought about him, he was there in the kitchen, taking some pills and chugging the water.

You gape in surprise as your eyebrows furrow at his appearance. It looked like he didn't sleep much and trauma had attacked him again. You really wanted to help him, and yes, you will.

You tried calling him out, hoping he can notice you back. "Tony?"

The voice startled him, he looked at you, standing at the doorway. He gasped in shock.

"What are you doing here?" He said astonishingly.

"Tony! I'm so glad you're- GAH!" You attempt to run towards him but he grabbed your waist by his powers, pushing you back.

"WHAT are you doing here?" He growled in anger.

"Tony! I-I'm here to help! Put me down!" You struggle to leave his energy, but he was too strong. Instead, he ignored you and attempted to push you out of the house.

The doors bash open and you kept floating. Your magic wasn't worth for his powers, they were powered by the Mind Stone, which basically you couldn't have handled easily than Tony did, from that one accident.

"I told you to stay away, but you didn't feel like to listen to me, hm?" He mumbled in anger.

"Tony, you need to listen to me! I swear, I have no intention to ruin your reality! I'm here to fix everything!"

"Fix? FIX?" He grew more mad, that caused the surroundings to go strange, like a little wind storm attacking, symbolising his current anger. "Already the world I lived before had fixed everything. ME, as the main problem is finally out of the case!"