Checkmate | Part Two

REMINDER: I'M NOT INTO OR KNOW ABOUT GAMBLING, SO DON'T SAY THAT THIS IS NOT HOW I PLAY. It's all fan made based on the anime series and just enjoy it rather looking at the rules to play.

And also, don't do gambling kids.

Warnings: None, just gambling, following the story based on the first episode

Word Count: 1,990

-

The debt was paid, but there was still something left that Clint wanted to be satisfied of: making Tony his new target. Though he had Y/N as his personal pet, but he wanted to check out Tony's gambling skills so he could come up with a challenge which he can play between him. You, in your thoughts, not wondering whether Tony was trying to make you his like Clint did or maybe he was trying to save you. You never trusted this school because they always used their skillful techniques into tricking others and making their pet and ruining your reuptation. The management of the school never cared about it because it was written in the rules itself. You were forced to sit down on the ground like a Kitty should be, remembering what is your purpose right now.

But the reality was, you just hoped Tony won't fall into a debt again. Clint always robbed people and that's why he was trying to rank himself to the top. And those who always reached the higher ranks were never objected, as they claim them lucky more than incorrect. The only thing you wanted was to get free from the shackles of the pet role, and prove that you were being the victim this whole time. 

"Alright everyone! Shut up." Clint shouted and looked at Tony, moving close to him. "You knowe gambling?

"Gamble you say? I know the rules." Tony replied as he tried guessing.

"Gambling is a sport, we call that in our school, my friend." Clint placed a hand on his shoulder, pressing it gently. "I know a game which can be played for the students who come for the first time." He gave him a smug.

"Oh, I love games! You don't really need to call me a first time student, I'm known for everybody here." Tony replied, smiling.

Clint smirked. "Good, come on."

It was a game called "Rock-Paper-Scissors" which is mainly a normal, and an easy game created by the class itself. It was easy to play, but you might get trapped when you might get in a huge debt payment like you were into. Tony and Clint were seated on their positions, having some stacked chips which had a value, and cards which had hand insignias of the actions.

"Alright, Stark. Before I tell you how to play this game, I first want to let you know that everyone in our class draws either a rock, scissors or paper on a card. Then they drop those cards into the box so we can't see them. If it's a stalemate, we draw from the remaining two cards and play again. If it's a stalemate all three times, it's a draw. That makes up one game." Clint explained the game, Tony kept listening it carefully while rubbing his chin.

"Just be sure! You need to understand what your opponent is going to pull over so caution is mainly necessary!" Clint showed a Rock card to Tony, as he smiled in excitement.

"This sounds so much fun! I'm going to play it." Tony replied, and you gulped in fear.

Clint turned back to you and pulled your hair, making you gasp. "Fetch the chips, babygirl~" He whispered in your ear, making you flustered but disgusted at the same time. He asked you one more time before you can bring the chips. You placed them on the table groggily, and Tony kept looking at you. You didn't wanted to put an eye contact and returned back to your place.