Superior | Part 1 (💦)

Summary: In an alternative universe, Tony Stark wasn't a hero and how did you got to fall into his villainous tricks?

Warnings: Cursing, steamy, but let me leave this as a tease for you~

Word Count: 1,176

The world had changed. Literally the moment when the Avengers felt that it's no use of it now, because a new villain is born.

Potentially stronger and smarter than any other being, and when it comes to defeat, it's exactly the opposite. It was strong. Bold. Power hungry and lustful for everything.

You were in huge trouble. Suddenly, danger followed you. Trying to escape, you attempted every single trick to hide but it always found you. Crying out loud for help, but nothing came back. You end up in a dead end of an alleyway, feeling now it was all over for you. The being slowly approached near you, to suprise, it was flying like they're wearing a suit. But even the suit seemed strange.

It was a floating-like fluid but it hardened itself when it met it's host. It was somehow surprising but, you weren't having the time to adore it all.

"Now you can't go anywhere, princess." A masculine, deep voice filled through the alleyway to your ears, making you back off in fear more, and gripping the wall with your nails more tighter.

It came in the light, revealing a male figure with black hair, a familiar trademark beard with blue crystal eyes.

It was Tony Stark, the Superior Iron Man.

Your legs trembled in fear, and clenched your eyes, hoping he won't hurt you. He just tilted his head and gave a signature smirk.

"Sweetheart, I'm not gonna kill you." He moves closer towards your face. "Stop running like I don't mean anything to you."

You didn't say anything, but something was happening the moment he kept staring. Your cheeks flushed red, looking over at the perfect complexions this bad boy had. He is a villain, Y/N. A villain. He ain't gonna—

"Wait.." He whispered, removing the flick of hair from your face, caressing the cheek later. "You're blushing?"

He chuckled. "Why? Do you have a kink for villains like me?"

You just turned extremely flustered. It wasn't true but not going to lie, he was.. handsome for a villain like him.

"Is it because.. you find me, attractive?" He circled around playfully. "Alluring?" His whispery voice sent shivers down your spine. His mouth was very close to your ear, growling in it.

"Or you want me bad, like the way I feel about you right now?"

"Y-you're a villain.. I-I'll never want you!" You protested.

"You might not want me, but you're perfect. And I would like to take care of you." He smirked evilly, as his suit erupted a string of fluid, caressing your waist.

"Look like my suit likes you too." He grinned nastily.

"D-don't do this, p-please!" You cried tears, begging to let go, but he gently wiped them off. "I know whatever I'm doing isn't fair, but I guess.. what matters if I do?"

Something hit you very hard, and passed out in the dark.

Time Skip

You wake up on something comfy and soft, finding yourself on a bed, alone. Only remembering you were knocked out, and everything went a blur. Suddenly, you find your clothes changed, gasping in realisation. The door creaked open, revealing a familiar face you saw a while back.

That smug, and blue eyes.

"You!" You growled in anger, the camera panning to Tony.

"Slept well, princess?" He asked, closing the door.

"S-stay away from me." You move back from your bed, trying to distance from him but he kept on growing closer.

"Listen to me—"

"Fuck off, you pervert!" Before you could slap him, he grasped your hand tight, pulling you dangerously near to his face.

"You'll be safe here, sweetheart. Trust me. I changed your clothes but that won't make me one." His crystal blue eyes pierced through your E/C eyes, while his fingers trail towards your jawline.

"You kidnapped me, you bastard! Leave me alone, argh!" You tried to push him away but he was too strong, also the blush on your face wasn't tending to stop.

"Wouldn't I notice that you are still red in face when you look at me?"

You stopped fidgeting the moment he said that. How can you even look embarrassed in front of a villain who actually kidnapped you?

Were you facing the Stockholm syndrome?

While being lost in your thoughts, his chuckle brought you back. "Oh, you poor girl. Helpless? Don't worry, it happens. It's just because girls like you can't resist me for once."

To be honest, Tony was a former playboy before he became an Avenger but after when a certain turn of events, things changed. He either lured or kidnapped women under his trap and then using them for his own satisfactions. No choice if they were going to come out alive or..

Tony bit his lip, and then staring at yours. He started rubbing them with his thumb, noticing they were a bit rough but he knew how to soften them..

"You're so hot, you know that?" His shivery breath voice was a weakness but pretended that it wasn't attractive. "Every second my mind wants to kiss those beautiful lips of yours, no matter how much you try, but you're gonna fall into my embrace anyway~"

"Will you play with me..?~" He whispered in your ear. You were more shocked so you didn't respond with anything, making Tony think you're secretly agreeing it.

He chuckles darkly. "Good. That's the disciplined girl I need." He pulled out a collar from his pocket, showing it in front of you. "From now on, you'll be my pet kitten." He smirked.

"No way! I won't become one of your disgusting slaves, Stark. You're a monster and I—" Before you can speak, he shushed you by his finger, not letting you say anything further.

"Shhh.. talking too much will stress you a lot, kitten." He slowly ties up the pet collar on your neck, and then playing with it's chain. "And a kitty cat doesn't get to speak like that so confidently."

His voice turned into a low growl, turning more seductive. You could even start smelling his expensive cologne, and own scent, increasing your body heat.

"Remember, this house has rules." He moved the flick of hair from your face. "And if you disobey them, you know what happens.."

"Listen to me very carefully." He pulled your head through the collar chain, growing your face closer to his, making you gasp. "First rule, you'll not try to act like you're the superior one here. Second, you'll either call me Sir, Master or Daddy. Nothing else." He growled. "Is that clear, baby girl?~"

"No matter what you do, I won't fall for your tricks, you monster." You replied, roughly.

"Oh? But, what if I wanted to tell you.. I am your monster.. and no one else can be.." He laughed evilly, over his new pet, which was you.

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of you." He kissed your palms, and caressed your cheek, looking smug over his princess. And you were in pure horror.

How will you now resist the evil billionaire genius?

To be continued..