Confession (🖤)

Summary: You and Tony have been dating for long, so how would you confess your feelings to him?

Warnings: None, just fluff

-

"Ohhh damn!" You groan in disgust, when your car got knocked off in Mario Kart. Tony giggled at your defeat and you slapped his arm.

"God Tony, I hate you!" You chuckled.

"Oh really? How does that prove you?" He smirked.

"Well because even after staying with you so long you are doing this to me." You fiddled with the controller.

"No, babe I would never do that. I'm very loyal now that I can say you won this game." He replied, grabbing your one hand.

"Wooow, the Tony Stark! So loyal and generous? Where did you get that even?" You grinned.

"From you, silly. Who else?" He smiled heartily, that made you blush.

"M-me?" You raised your eyebrow but you kept your smile.

"Yup, you." He stopped the game and turned to you. "Since I didn't met you I had a bad addiction to use love rather to conserve and protect it. I didn't even knew the meaning of it. When I found you, my life had a little glimpse of change. And after that, it's all different." He caressed your cheek. "You are now everything for me Y/N. You changed my mind and lifestyle. And I wanna live like this cause this makes me happier and comfortable."

You were quiet from his words. It was true. He did change so much. You never found him so rude or selfish, he always had been so kind and gentle to you since you both met. Tony had become so attached to you that now your feelings matter to him. When you cried, he cried. When you laughed, he laughed.

You felt like one.

You wanted to cry from his true, heart taken sweet words. "Idiot! Would you make me cry?" You said with tears. He chuckled and wiped them off. "For you I can do everything."

But there was one thing in your mind which you felt so funny. You never had your first kiss. Tony might have dated so many woman and kissed them for first time but they were never out of love. Noticing Tony's tremendous change of his life, you wanted to confess your feelings to him. But you were afraid that he might not accept it.

It was nighttime and you and Tony were snuggled on the bed, his arm resting on your shoulder. You were facing Tony on the side, feeling his warm breath on your face. You wanted to blush because he looked so cute when he slept. But, that feeling started again and you wanted to take it out. Being confident to ask it out, you shacked Tony slightly so you won't jerk him off awake.

"Tony?" You whispered while shaking him. "Tony, can you wake up?"

"Hmm, babygirl?" He yawned, and opened his eyes, his brown orbs shined even in the night, which was like a beautiful scenario.

"Uhm, Tony? C-can I talk about something?" You said.

"Sure, why not?" He replied, rubbing your hair.

You blushed a bit. "Uhhm.. I have.. a weird feeling in my heart.."

"What feeling?" He smiled.

".. I just remembered now that.. we've been dating for so long.. you've changed.. and we even feel like we're in love. But.." You shook your head, and were afraid to say the last statements.

".. speak it out babe, I don't matter what it is.." He assured you.

".. we.. never had our.. first.." You blushed heavily when you said the last word. He looked at you in surprise, maybe he didn't knew about it or he knew you were going to ask that question.

He chuckled. "Oh baby, you are so smart." He kept rubbing your hair. "Don't worry, we'll go to a vacation somewhere far where no one can be, except you and me. Very beautiful and breathtaking."

Wait that wasn't what you meant.

"Wait no! I-I mean.." You stuttered, and sighed. "That's not what.. I only want.."

"Then what you want baby?" He asked, raising and eyebrow.

"Well.. if I'm gonna do it would you not be shocked?"

"Like what?"

"I mean, just let me do it, I have to.."

"Okay fine, I don't mind I just-" Tony's lines stopped in surprise when your lips met his. You gently pressed his lips, with love and not in the way which is called lust. He closed his eyes, and fell into the kiss. You wanted to hint Tony that you love him and you really wanted to share your love by the gentle, confession kiss.

When you pulled off, his eyes opened. You looked at him and he looked at you. The flushing of love through the both bodies filled inside like they both need each other. They can't live without one.

Cause they were one.

You didn't feel anything right, but it felt a little calm and gentle. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"No, it's alright." He replied, whisperely and pulled you close to kiss again. Your lips moved in a certain rhythm, like you needed him all sides.

He pulled off from you, smiling as tears filled in his eyes. "Thank you Y/N.. to tell me the true meaning of love."

His eyes watered heavily, him smiling happily. They were tears of love. Your eyes also started filling with the same feeling he has. You finally confessed your feelings to him.

"I love you, Tony."

"I love you too, Y/N."

You hugged him tightly, as he hugged you back. This could have been the best moment of your life.

Tony Stark loves you.
And you love him.

-

Word Count: 948 words

Hello ducklings!

Sorry for not posting an imagine for so long, hehe- been too busy-

But now, I hope you enjoyed this imagine! <3

More might be incoming soon!

Duckling out~