Vine Compilation

Note: Well, came back to write this small, humorous imagine cause, why not? ;)

Warnings: Pure comedy. And vines.

Word Count: 495
____________

"Where's Tony?" Steve asked Natasha.

"I don't know. Last time I saw him going in his room with Y/N." Natasha replied, sipping onto her drink.

".. wonder what they might be doing—"

Suddenly, Tony stepped out of the room. "What the fuck is up, Steve? No what did you say, what the fuck, dude. Step the fuck up, Steve!"

"Hey, language!" Steve pointed Tony out for speaking profanity. But soon, you also came out of the room.

"Good credit, bad credit, no credit, no problem! Are you dead? FUCK IT. Ghost credit!" You shouted.

"I'm gonna get a Subaru!" Tony cheered.

"What's wrong with the two?" Steve looked at the two, concerned. "Is it only the two who are doing all this?"

Clint also stormed inside, crying out loud. "IT'S THE CITY BOY.. BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROIT—"

"Clint too?" Natasha chuckled, and so did you and Tony who laughed out loud.

"Alright that's enough." Steve stood up. "I don't know what you guys are doing. Mind explaining to me?"

"Ever heard of vines, Captain?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

".. uhm.. no?" Steve replied, shrugging.

"They're like memes but.. advanced. You would get that once you start watching them too."

".. oh, well, okay. I think I'll find a time to search about them. Anyways, I'm off." Steve left the room, leaving the rest.

"Oh wait wait, Cap?" Tony stopped him.

"What is it, Tony?" Steve said, turning around.

"Can you say I'm gonna munch, I'm gonna crunch while you walk crooked?"

You and Clint tried to hold your laughter when Tony said that. Steve thought for a while and shrugged, doing it.

"I'm gonna munch, I'm gonna crunch." And Steve walks away while he runs like an idiot and as he goes away everyone starts bursting in laughter.

"Oh, god the way he perfectly imitated that vine!" You laughed with tears in your eyes.

"Well, I do have something else.. to show Steve." He browsed on his phone and made you see the video that made you gasp and hold onto your laugh. So he also showed it to Clint and Natasha, finding it a great idea.

"Well, you can. I would love to see how he reacts to it." Natasha chuckled, agreeing. Tony smirks and sends this video to Steve.

As Steve walks away, he gets a notification on his phone, seeing that Tony sent him a message. He opens it to see a video of him having a white substance in his finger and rubs it on his lips.

"Just eating your mom's.. cupcake cream— cUpcAke cReAm???!!!"

Steve didn't get the joke completely, but did chuckle at the action he performed. Later on, his mind started to work and he gasped, covering his mouth, and stormed away. "TONY, I NEED A WORD FROM YOU!"

You, Tony, Clint and Natasha laughed at Steve's reaction, from the video he sent. Oh, what a hilarious day it was for you all to reference these legendary vines..