I'll Take Care Of You - Part 2 (🖤)

Note: I apologise for the late update! Came up with a lot of ideas that made me forget about this part, until now enjoy!

Summary: Part 2 of I'll Take Care Of You

Warnings: Angst, but fluff in the end

Word Count: 1,506

It's been months with you living with Tony. It felt like you had your happiness truly back, since he was really there for you the time when you broke up from your boyfriend who cheated on you.

It was a shame that, everyone thought Tony was a monster who sold weapons and destroyed everything, but in real life, he closed that company, moved on with his selfish attitude and focused to become a better person. He wanted to prove that he was changed, and yes. He's really trying.

He's a superhero with a real heart. It never compares with the arc reactor which saves him from those shrapnel reaching his chest.

Wait. Are those feelings which you are receiving from him?

You everytime, felt excited and explode with love when you saw his gentle presence. You want him to hug you, embrace you, kiss you and—

Listen! Just go talk to Tony about it, silly.

But, you were nervous. What if he rejected you back? Like your boyfriend did? You didn't wanted to end up like the last time. Scared and upset, you really wanted to express your feelings to Tony, but your other mind said he will not accept it. It just rotated inside your head, never ending.

You finally had the opportunity to ask him about it, you happily step out of your room, but..

Your happiness sank, the moment you saw Tony with.. a woman downstairs in the living room.

You slowly watched him talking and laughing with the lady sitting right next to him, who too skid close to his contact. You clenched your eyes and looked away, feeling maybe it was too late to show your feelings again. The more they skid close, the more your heart broke.

Your tears couldn't stop. It felt like you were betrayed this whole time. The moment you wanted to show your feelings, it all was fake when Tony was with the woman downstairs. You ran back to your room, slamming it shut, and tearing up in pain and sorrow. First, you were left by your boyfriend. Second, when it was the time to confess your feelings so you can be back again, it happened again. You were alone.

You even thought it was a matter of fact where he will take you out of his mansion soon, giving you a home, and then, leave all your feelings there in the home you now felt true.

You were not ready to accept it, and you squirmed in your blanket, weeping and crying loud. But, trying not to alert Tony, they were just not that audible.

"I'm such a dumbass. Great job, Y/N." You blamed yourself, wiping your tears with the pillow you were in.

Time Skip

Meanwhile in the workshop, Tony was working on his suit, but he remembers something and opened his AI, JARVIS.

"JARVIS, you up there?"

"Always at your service, sir." JARVIS illuminated at the screen.

"How's Y/N doing?" He kept working on the suit.

"Sir it's been hours, she hasn't come out of her room."

"What?" He dropped his wrench, facing the AI. "What happened?"