Your Special Day ( 🖤)

Note: Hey guys! Today is a special day because, I just turned 17 today! Yes, it's my birthday ahaha!

So, for this ocassion, I wrote a special birthday imagine for myself, so, I hope you enjoy! <3

Warnings: Too much fluff, you've been warned!

Word Count: 1,959
___________

Moving aside from the covers of your bed, feeling the sunlight hitting your eyes. You gently open your eyes and let the natural light enter your irises. Turning away after a while, and place a hand over the empty side of the bed. But, it gave you a weird feeling because someone's presence was missing in it. You get up your bed and looked everywhere but still, not to be found. You tried calling your boyfriend too.

"Tony?" Your voice echoed in the quiet house, still no response. But, you were startled by a sound coming from the kitchen, and you quickly ran to the room and see your boyfriend, right there, cooking something. You sighed in relief and folded your arms, leaning over to the door wall.

"Good morning, honey." You wished, that he turns back and gives you a hearty smile. "Oh, good morning, my love. Uhm, can you like.. uh.." Tony turned around and covered the part of the food he was secretly cooking for you. You even turn your head around and bent his body to not let him know.

"May I know why you're up here early?" You grinned.

"Early? Babe, you forgot? It's your special day." Tony replied.

You raised an eyebrow, trying to wonder what he meant. Meanwhile, Tony was surprised that how can you forget it.

"Wait, you know nowadays I don't remember what year is also going on because we're so focused on other things and not having enough to check the time!"

Tony let out a laugh. You cross your arms again and huff.

"Oh, honey. It's your birthday." Tony winked.

Wait, your birthday? You checked your phone to see the date when you were born, and yes.. it was your birthday! You face palmed and laughed at yourself being stupid.

"Oh my god.. why did I even forget about that!" You chuckled.

"Aww, that's okay sweetheart. Come here." Tony extended his arms and you walk closer to him to let his arms wrap around your back, and kissing your cheek and neck, having a loving embrace. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you, Anthony." While you were submitted to the moment, a loud sizzle was heard and Tony pushed you off to look at the food.

"I'll be right back, my love. You can go back to the bedroom." Tony worked back over the food, and you smiled at him before leaving the kitchen and going back to bed. Sitting and playing with the covers for a while, waiting for your boyfriend. After sometime, he finally comes in, having a small table in his hands, which held the food. He placed it beside you, featuring a cooked omlette with orange juice, you raising your eyebrows in surprise, looking back at him.

"Wow, I never knew you secretly cooked." You smirk at him.

Tony rubbed his head nervously. "Y-yeah.. but, it'll see when you will.. take a bite of it, I'm not sure if I'm really good at it or not."

"Of course, you did what you can." You lean forward to peck his lips, appreciating the little hardwork he did for you today.

You grabbed the fork and cut the portion of the omlette, and took a bite. Chewing it and feeling it on your taste buds, Tony gulped in eager to know what was the result.