The Monster Within | Part 6

Summary: Finale of The Monster Within

Warnings: Body horror, tentacles, angst and then fluff

Word Count: 3,361

____________

A pair of claws block the way of your escape, turning around to see Tony in his partial Nex form. His eyes were slowly diluting into a black color, ears pointed. You still trembled in position, hoping not to get attacked again. Tony retract his claws back to his hands, coming back in his natural human form.

You were just quiet, after knowing what Tony really was. You only wanted to know about that. From the days of your doubts and suspicions, it came to be true. Tony was a Nexerian all along. You felt like to breakdown in tears, and regret for leaving like this. Tony walks towards to give you a hug, comforting you by his warm embrace. Trembling while hugging him back, Tony kissed your neck to calm you down.

"I know, Y/N.. but.. if I told you that I was a Nexerian, y-you'll leave me be. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you this but.. I-I love you. I love you so much.. but d-don't leave me." Tony clenched his eyes and tried not to burst in tears. Feeling bad, you lifted his face gently, facing to wipe off his tears. Tony opens his eyes, to look at yours, letting his pain out.

"I love you too, Tony. You think I'm going to leave you? Because of a little risk you took? Just not to save mine but, many lives of women out there? How can I be more glad and thankful for that? Of course, I might had an outburst and said so much, but it doesn't mean anything to you. Whatever you might be, I accept that. All that matters, is for who you are, and what you've become."

Tony grabs your hand over his cheek, and stares at you with his upset eyes. After a little heated moment, you finally were back together. For the long awaited moment, Tony brought his lips to yours, kissing them. It was a long one, but full of feelings and affection for each other. Tony felt so complete, when he did fell in love with you. But, to keep you protected, he never said about it.

"I mean, who knew I was really going to fall in love with a Nexerian?" You gave him a smirk, making him chuckle.

"Really? So now you're gonna admit Nexerians are hot as hell?" He replies, darkening his eyes.

"Not one like Adam Williams." You mentioned the Nex, that kind of disgusted Tony.

"Nope, I don't want to impregnate a million women."

"Wait, but.. didn't you be a playboy in your past? Wouldn't that had lead you impregnating women by accident?"

"It's because, I'm a hybrid. I could be a Nexerian with those urges but I'm more human than you think."

"More.. human? Is it cause, one of your parents were a human."

Tony sighed. "Yup, my mother, Maria Stark was a human. But, my dad wasn't. He was a Nexerian too."

You widen your eyes in surprise. "Howard Stark was a Nexerian?"

"There are many things that you don't know about me, love." He laughs, and sits on the couch beside him. "I think you won't be ready to know about my past."

"No, i-it's not that!" You quickly seat yourself next to him. "I want to hear it, how you used to live and.. everything that happened.."

"Alright.. my dad, being a Nexerian, was a heavy one to handle. We never had good relationships. Reason being, as I told I think more human than the other Nexerians. My mom, who was a human, she taught me how to control my own abilities. I itself never knew what I was.. until.."