Neko Problems (Neko!Tony x Reader - PART 2) (🖤)

READ THE FIRST PART FOR MORE UNDERSTANDING!

Days have been passed, and living a life out with a human cat was weird yet awkward. He would just order me to fulfil his needs and I just finished them up, roughly with a bad mood ahead. Why would a cat ever do that? Most of the cats listen to each other, though they both maintain love and affection. But my cat? Bruh, he's not even like the others.

I can't understand how can a cat become like a fully grown human like me? That's not even written in science.. we are homo sapiens, aren't we? I didn't wanted to ask him cause he always use to react in front of me or either doesn't let me speak when he feels he's too busy.

Well, busy? He just sleeps on the couch all day long. He thinks he owns this house? What have I even brought him here for? I should- GAHH!

I hid outside the room, glaring at my cat who was basically in front of the mirror, shirtless and grooming himself. His body was entirely manly and strong, like.. handsome and sexy like Robert Downey Jr? I peeked upon him to see what next happens. He licks his hand and sets up his ears and hair like it's a gel. I grunt silently in disgust, he could have used an actual gel if he had enough knowledge about human supplies. I forgot everything, and I immediately started walking away when he puts on his shirt and comes out. He looks at me, green eyed like a predator and turned away like he hated me.

"That.. that stupid.. human like.. like, CAT!" I snapped out. I tried to do my "pet-attack", but he turned around and grasped my both arms and we both fell in a soft landing on the couch. I opened my eyes to see his chocolate brown eyes, glistening and glimmering like stars are twinkling in it, I was lost into those pool of eyes and I slight tilt my head in the moment he darkened his eyes. "G-get off me!" I struggled but his grip was just strong.

"Why would I? That's not my duty." He chuckled.

"No time for your games, you little-" I stopped because I felt myself to curse.

"Take it out. Whatever you have inside for me. I don't mind if you curse on your own cat."

I was little quiet. Why would I even do that? Though he was troublesome and very irritating, but he was still the cat I love. I shook my head, forlornly and looked upset over for what I was doing. He raised an eyebrow, cause he was kinda waiting out on my response.

"What's the matter now?" He asked, but he widens his eyes a little when he sees me crying for a bit. He tilted his head in confusion.

"You.. you're not the cat I knew, isn't it?"

This surprised him too, I wasn't wrong anyway. I know that the one who you know very well just changed into some kind of person who doesn't try to show sympathy towards his owner who brought him here. Or else it would have been living in a damp dirty area right now. He left my grasp and he headed straight back to my room, closing the door. I felt a bit strange, did I just said something wrong?

I opened my door, to see him sitting on the bed. I go over to just comfort him out but he started speaking.

"You don't know who I actually am, Y/N."

"Huh? But, you're a cat, no matter what.."

He stood a bit silent till he started talking again. ".. I'm a cat. But a different one. I'm a Neko."

"N-Neko?" Was that word so similar to me?

"Nekos are the race of humans and cats where we can have all capabilities of both of the species, we just have a speciality.. we are born with ears and a tail, like a cat."

"Born with..?"

"Yes. We are mainly born with these powers. It's very complex for you humans to understand."