Best Student (🖤)

Requested by hbakrix

Professor!Tony Stark x Student!Reader

Word Count: 1,340
___________

Professor Tony Stark. The man who stole everyone's heart, specially of the girls. They would often visit him in his office with lots of gifts, chocolates and all sorts of special things. Well, you didn't hesitate to give him something too but, to please a teacher you really don't need to give them just gifts, but show them you are a better student for them.

Though you were a student who was attentive in all his classes, and you wish to study from him again. He also liked how you were super attentive in his classes. You did like his teaching pattern, the way he spoke, the way he expresses his tricks—

Your friend waved her hand over your face. "Hello? Earth to Y/N? Best student?"

You got back in reality and faced your friend. "Oh, F/N! Well, what's up?"

"Hmm, lost in that professor again, huh? I knew there is something you feel about him!"

"I said, it's not because I like him, idiot! You see, he.. uhm.. looks good but—"

"There you go, I told you! He looks good, that's why you're taking such a risk to see his.. beautiful face, eh?" Your friend teased.

"Shut up, will you? He means nothing to me."

"But the way you pay attention to him, and the way he stares at you back is like having a tension between. So, it must be something." She smirks.

"Yeah, whatever. But we're getting late, Professor Stark would be mad at us then." You rolled your eyes at your friend and chuckled, leaving for the class as the bell rang.

Everyone were seated in their desks, and we're talking to each other while the teacher arrives. Suddenly, the door opens and silence fills the room. Professor Stark enters the classroom.

They all wish the teacher good morning, and he greets them all back. "Good morning, class. Let's start the day with Thermodynamics. This will be a tough chapter to go through, some might break in tears, or bang their heads on the table because of how hard the subject is? Cause that's what's gonna happen."

A student spoke up. "Sir, but thermodynamics is easy, I have gone through the chapter—"

"Till page 78, isn't it?"

Everyone laughed at the teacher's witty nature. It was a fact, the professor knew how to lighten up the mood. You laughed back too.

"Huh? You just might have read the basics, that's why, kid. Right now, we're going to take it to the extreme, so buckle up your seatbelts, because it's gonna be.." Just as soon, Professor Stark's attention went towards you, and smiled. ".. a hard ride."

You suddenly blushed. Wait, what? Did he just say that while looking at you? I mean, what kind of a teacher does say like that while staring at a student. Or maybe you're being delusional. Get your mind to it!

The Professor began to teach the chapter for approx, one hour and already the class had gone boring. But, you wanted to pay attention, and study what the chapter meant. You understood some points, some don't as doubts. Everytime, you wrote whatever he wrote back, your attention went towards him, every single time. His voice and the way he explains his students in the easiest way is what enticed you. Maybe you were getting driven into him — in his teaching or in.. personality?

He looked pretty good too, like too good. His features, the suit he wore. It made him look more attractive. Your mind started to wonder more, imagining him and you alone in the class, and—