Feeling About You (💔)

Summary: What happens to the billionaire genius when the love of his life just gets separated for a short time?

Warnings: Angst angst angst- all are a tear jerker so you BETTER EMBRACE YOURSELVES-

-

You were gone to an important buisness meeting for months, and Tony was left alone in the mansion. But, it didn't stop your connection, you both had been missing each other so much, you even felt like to cry because you missed him so much than he did. You wanted to come back soon and hug him tightly.

But, Tony was in a way little different state. As we know, Tony when goes in abandonment he often starts getting anxious, depressed or has PTSD. You might call to contact each other technically but all he wanted was to be attached physically and mentally. That never satisfied him. That made him feel more and more lonely.

"JARVIS, do you know how much time is left for Y/N to come back?" Tony asked.

"Sir, it only needs a month for Miss Y/N to come back home." JARVIS replied.

"A-alright.. thank you JARVIS." He responded, forlornly.

"Are you alright Sir? Please don't pressure yourself. Miss Y/N will be back soon, keep hope."

"Yeah JARVIS.." Tony shut his AI and then went upstairs. There he went to your and his bedroom, with all the memories and moments captured the time you both got along each other.
He saw a visual of you and Tony cuddled each other on the bed, as he kissed your cheek and acted cute towards you, the giggles of you both never stopping. Though he just shed a little tear, but tried to not let them fall down because he believed in you so much. He even looked at your photo, but placed it back into the drawer and sighed. He returned and went to make him some coffee. While waiting for the machine to make the drink, he gets visuals of you, laughing while he looks at her funny. He smiled slightly and the visual disappeared. His smile became a frown. The coffee machine stopped and took his mug to the room. He sat down on the couch to relax himself, and he felt you hugging him while watching TV. He felt it so good, but only to know it was a visual again.

Time passed and passed, Tony became lost and hopeless. It was almost the end of the month but you still didn't come back. He sipped his whiskey and laid his head on the table. His eyes watered as he missed you a lot. So much than the love he had for other girls. He needed you.

Soon, he felt a hand on his back. He turned around slightly to see you back, as you smiled heartily at her. His excitement couldn't stop as he started crying as you did too. He immediately got up and kissed your lips deeply. To show how much he missed you and your love. You both pulled back for air and chuckled as you rested your head on his.

"I missed you so much, Tony." You sniffled with the tears in your eyes.

"I missed you more." He pecked your lips and your cheek and face. Everywhere he wished to make you feel that he was here now.

Lastly, you both hugged tightly, as Tony was finally happy again.

Cause he was now having his feelings back now.

-

Word Count: 576

I'm so sorry for this-
I JUST LOVE HURTING MYSELF WHY- :')

I would never leave my bb Tony ever again-

EVER-