Requested | Wedding Blues (🖤)

Requested by Edeline9611 again, thank you for your request!

Summary: Tony and you get into a very heated argument that made you leave him forever. There, you decided to move on with your life with an another guy but weird things happen when the billionaire genius appears in front of you. What happens next?

Warnings: Angst, fluff then some smut in the end

-

This wasn't going well.

Tony and you were getting in a very heated argument. It all started when Tony started being cruel and harsh towards you, just because of a million dollar project he was working on and he wanted full attention on it, that made him forget you soon. You lost your temper and screamed at him loud.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Tony? I thought you loved me!" You screamed at him.

"Yeah, I did love you." He worked on the documents, not facing you.

"But I still love you Tony, why you are acting like this? This just a damn project-"

"This project is gonna give me a huge benefit and I don't want any interruptions like YOU." He glared at you. "It'll be good if you can just leave me alone." 

"Tony, but-" You tried explaining him but he threatened you then.

"DID I FUCKING STUTTER THAT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME?

Tony was never like that before. He wasn't. He was changed. You thought he might have lost your value to him. This was going to be the worst day of yours so far.

You had a broken relationship.

Heartbroken, you started to shed tears, wiping them off and then coming off serious. "Fine. I guess you didn't wanted me, I should leave." You stormed off, as he kept looking you leaving the house.

You started to pack up all your things and headed downstairs. You almost opened the door but Tony grabbed your hand. "Y/N. Don't leave me."

"Get your fucking hand off me Stark. You're nothing to me now." You shoved his hand but he embraced you tight.

"I'm really sorry.. I'm just a jerk.." He tried to be emotional but you noticed his tricks.

"I'm not gonna feel for you now Stark. I gave up my feelings for you. Stay happy alone without no one who tried giving you love, but YOU NEVER TOOK IT." You cried at the last sentence and left but he tried stopping you.

"Y/N-"

"Get the fuck off me!"  You pushed him down with force. He groaned in pain, and he saw you leaving forever. He uttered a final cry but you ignored it. While leaving out, you started crying out tears, thinking you shouldn't have left him but you had to. 

Cause Tony never loved you now.

You went to your friend's house, as you knock on the door. The door opened, and you saw a man.

"Andrew!" You smiled and hugged him tightly. 

"Oh my god, Y/N. What a surprise!" Andrew joined your hug and he soon pulled off. "What's with the suitcase?"

"U-uhm.. I.." You shook your head, you maybe weren't ready to tell him the truth. "Tony and I broke up so.. I have nowhere else to go."

"What? You both.." Andrew thought for some moments but then he nodded that it's all okay. "It's fine, Y/N. Who knows what's gonna happen next."