Take Off (💦)

[I've never had written such smut like that, so please forgive me 😂]

"Hey, baby." He comes in the most courteous manner and gives you an embrace on the back.

"H-hey." You replied.

Tony kept looking at you funny when you just working and not paying attention anymore. He wanted to heat up things around cause it was his everyday kink.

"Baby..?" He cooed. "What is it, Tony?" You ask.

"Can you help me for a bit..?" He smirked.

"Alright.. but with what?" You raise a brow.

Tony chuckled. "I just want you.. to take off something from me.."

You got more confused. What he was trying to say?

"I didn't what you mean, Tony." You look at him back.

"Come on, it's so easy. I know you remember about it."

"And what if I really don't remember about it?"

"Hm, I thought you would know. It's just right in front of me."

".. what?" He started walking closer to you, as you both end up on a wall, him gripping your hands tightly, bringing his face closer to yours. You weren't really sure what he wanted to do, but you totally felt he was going to do something heated.

"I want you.. to remove.. my shirt." He whispered, that made you gasp slightly.

"Your what?" You widen your eyes.

"Yes, my shirt.. please..?" He smiled.

"B-but for what?"

"Oh baby.. you know when I ask you to remove my shirt what I really wanna do?"

"I-I.." You were silent. He was teasing you, and you cannot stand the fact that you always fell for him.

"Come on, baby.. take it off.." He whined. "This shirt has been troubling me for the past hours.. and it tells me to take it off..~"

You weren't to say anything, instead you just found it very sexy and exciting but you cannot stand the immense heat getting ignited. He moaned near your ear multiple times to make you convince his plea - remove his shirt.

You had nothing else to do, but to just give him what he needed. You slowly started to unbutton his shirt, his breath going huskier and he looked at you with his darkened eyes clouded with lust. While unbuttoning you can see his bare chest and glowing arc reactor, which was the sexiest part of his embodiment. He licked his lips that made you suspecious that something was gonna happen. You were finished and his shirt was undone, revealing his half-naked body as a sneak peek that would be exposed later, but before that, Tony wanted you.

He ran towards you and pushed you to the wall, kissing you roughly and aggressively. You noticed the amount of hunger he had inside you, but it felt like he was trying to dominate you any second.

"I want to make you know who you really want..~" He growled. "I can't wait.. to thrust myself into you, till you become a quivering wreck, when I give you that release..~" He said, with lust in his tone.

"I just want you right now, baby..~" He leaned close to your ear, whispering. "I want you~"

You blushed heavily when you fell into his embrace and he started kissing your neck. You elected out slight gasps and moans, and you became one mess when he found your sweet spot. He kissed and even licked your neck in the moment of pleasure, as you could already feel him smirking.

"I don't think this place is right for us for our make out.." He chuckled, picking you up in his arms. "We're gonna have fun, in our favorite.. fun place." He smirked, and took you to his bedroom and laid you there, and he climbed on top of you and kissed you further. He slowly started undressing you, till you were almost out of clothes. He removed his shirt and pants, leaving him in his briefs. You both were covered with blush and sweat, but Tony? Don't imagine. He was drooling like he was too hungry and thirsty for you. That creeped you out a bit, but half of that you were very excited.

"Baby, I really can't wait..~" He tilted his head.

"Then what are you waiting for?" You bit your lip.

He darkened his eyes, and picked you up, as he pushed himself into you. You cried when he did that but you were fine. He started thrusting with the required tempo, and you tried to deepen it for more pleasure. You grabbed his back, as your nails digged into his flesh. The moment he increased his speed, your moans started growing louder and louder but you didn't scream cause you feared maybe people will hear you out.

"This whole place is soundproof, baby.. you can be as loud as you want..~" He groaned.

His thrusts increased the speed and your voice became loud. "Tony.. I-I..!" You stammered.

"How would you feel when Daddy would spray his warm, wet seed into your quivering, whithering body when you will finally beg for me..?" He could already feel the climax approaching, he grunted and moaned along with you.

"Fuck, ohhh my god~ uhhhhhh, baby..~ I-I'm c-close.. I'm fucking close ahh~" He said in between kisses.

"T-Tony, I'm.. I'm close too..~" You cried.

"Me too, baby.. let's do it together..~"

Finally, letting out a scream, he released into you, you both falling on the bed, covered with the white sheets, caressing your cheek and pecking your lips.

"That's what we all.. a good make-out session." He growled, playing with your hair. "Cause all it needs, to take it off..~" He winked.