All About You (🖤)

(This is my birthday special imagine, so probably I'm gonna write Y/N only because, lets us think what if you had your birthday like this too~)

Warnings: Too much fluffy content, you've been warned
Word Count: 1,093
-

You were cuddled over Tony on the bed, as the morning rays hit your eyes. You slightly blink them because of the light, but then you slept again. You were just a lazy person, and of course. Everyone is.

But, the moment some minutes passed, you felt rivulets of kisses on your face and neck, alerting you to wake up. "Wake up, babygirl, it's your day ahead~" 

That sexy morning voice of him. The best thing to start with your birth day. You turn around with your sleepy eyes. "Yawn.. good morning, Tony."

Tony smiled and kissed your lips. "Happy birthday to you, sweetheart~" He gave you his famous smile, that almost brought all your UwU's.

You got up your bed and stretched your arms. "Well, we have a big day ahead. So, I'm gonna go and-"

Tony stopped you. "W-wait where are you going?"

"To the bathroom, silly. Where else?" You chuckled, and Tony sighed in relief. "Aw thank god.. well, you go to the bathroom I'll be right back too." He winked, and then you walked to the washroom.

After coming back, Tony wasn't even there yet. You were hoping to wait for him soon, but since he was not coming you decided to look for him in your own, suddenly, the door opened, as Tony came in with a table of breakfast.

"W-woah.. Tony, you made.. breakfast?" Seriously, it was ever a very rare moment that he ever made food, especially for you. You didn't mind about it but you were surprised to see that he did this for you on your special day.

"Uhm, for your birthday." He smiled and took the table on the bed. "Come on, baby. Let's have breakfast."

You sat along the bed with Tony and took a taste of it. Oh god, this was super good! Never knew Tony would be doing so much efforts for you on your birthday!

"Wow.. this tastes good! Were you making this for me when I was gone for a while?" You smiled.

"Of course not, since it's my baby's birthday, I could do anything~" Tony replied, and kissed your neck. "Today, I won't let you cry. You have a right to enjoy your birthday by putting a smile on your face."

You felt like to cry, you never believed that Tony Stark, your boyfriend would have ever been so caring from now on. From a playboy, to a lover, his development had amazed you so much. As tears shed from your eyes, he wiped them away slowly.

"What did I tell you? You will not cry, because it's your birthday, and I can't let you stay sad like this." He said, worryingly. "Now keep a smile on your face. Come on, let me see it."

You made a slight smile, and then he chuckled happily. "That's my good girl. Now finish your breakfast, we have a lot to do today." He kissed your neck and then went away from the room. You finished your breakfast, and then started to clean the dishes but Tony ran in and stopped you.

"Nuh-uh-uh! What are you doing?" He grabbed the plate from you. "I'm gonna do it, not you. You go, I'll be back shortly." He gave you a heartily smile, that made you smile back. "T-thank you Tony.." You walked away and sat on the couch. He shortly came back, and snuggled on you.

"You like that, hmm?~" He gently rubbed your hair, making you feel relaxed. "This day is going to be just for you..~"

"I'm really happy for your attention that you're giving me, Tony.."

To be honest, your ex-boyfriend never treated you like that. He always used to care about his own rather than you, even when it came to your birthday, the shock was that he was found caught talking about a new place to stay. You asked for what he meant, then he said that he was now moving away with a new girl he found. You stopped him but all he gave you was pain, you let him go.

But, when you found Tony, he was so passionate, so kind, generous.. the first time you ever got such attention from a billionaire who might have been selfish but, he had changed his bad habits and started a new life with you. It was such a good moment of your life which you got from Tony.

"Since I found you.. I've got happiness and only happiness.. like, I have got it for the first time.. my ex wouldn't even do this to me at all."

"Your ex was what gave you all those problems and sadness. You should probably let him rot in hell, and enjoy your life. He will soon realise that you were worth for him and he will just spoil his life on his own when the same, his girlfriend betrays him."

"I really hope him to have a good life ahead, just hope.. not giving all that assurance that he will live better. But.. why I still feel so.." Tears started streaming through your face, and then he turned you around to face him.

"As they say.. never care about the past. You should be living in the present, cause this is what life wants. You won't be able to move on if you think about the problems in life. Your ex was pushing you down, so he can get to the top. But remember, one time, when he needs support, no one will be there for him, and he will suffer alone and learn his actions soon. Until now.." He cuddled you close, and pecked your lips. "You're with me, and now you're not going to cry a single tear now, hm?"

You nodded, and then he kissed you gently, as he grabbed your hands and pinned you on the couch, as he slowly started making the moment a bit steamier so you can forget about your ex boyfriend.

"I'll wipe out his name from your head, babygirl.. you remember that it's your day and I'm going to keep you happier as possible." He whispered in your ear.

"Then promise you'll be fluffy with me all times, okay?" You smiled.

"A promise is always a promise, sweetheart~" He replied, as he started kissing you multiple times, being fluffier, because it was your birthday.

A birthday special.