Kitty (🖤)

You are Tony's girlfriend. You both are dating for a month and your relationship was going fine and great. You were out with your friends, as they were talking about how you and Tony got along with each and other stuff. You were enjoying till the time your friend asked you a question.

"Say, Y/N." Your friend said, finishing her drink. "Does Tony call you in different names?"

"U-uh, yeah? He called me darling and that's the only word he said to me." You replied, blushing a bit. Your friends giggled.

"Or, maybe.. a pet name, by chance?" Your friend asked further.

"Pet name?" You raised an eyebrow. "What's that?"

"Pet names are meant to be only for couples like you. Like normally as pet, kitty slash kitten.. they basically tell that they're really interested in you." Your friend winked her eye.

You were surprised by her statement. "Really? Tony never called me like that."

"He will soon." Your friend chuckled along with the others who joined.

"But what would that suppose to mean if he calls me like that name?" You asked, as your friends looked at each other and thought if they wanted to tell you the reason or not. You were getting curious and curious to know about it.

"Come on, why are you quiet?" You asked, eagerly.

(Y/F/N) got closer to you and whispered, "It means, he wants to have fun with you."

"Fun like, what?" You rolled your eyes.

"Come on, you don't know? I'm trying to make it dirt-free from you!"

"What is dirt-free, just speak it out!"

"Okay, okay! As you want!" Your friend had to tell you it now. "He wants to have sex with you."

"WHAT?" You cried out loud that they tried to shush you out cause you were in the public. "I-is that real?"

"Yeah, we're trying to tell you that but you weren't able to understand." (Y/F/N) shrugged.

"But, how can he call me a pet when I'm his girlfriend?"

"But Y/N! That's what couples do! They use the names when they have strong sexual desires. Maybe Tony might be having that for you too, and maybe you both be having a lot of fun." (Y/F/N) chuckled.

"U-uh.. but.. I-I.." You stammered a bit, but your friends calmed you out. "Come on, Y/N! Live to the fullest, that's what love is about!"

You weren't able to make them understand but just pretended like you just got through what they meant. You just sighed and agreed.

-

Brought to you by Tony wearing a banana suit singing "I'm a Banana" by Onison

-

You came back home tonight, Tony was just waiting for you, as he gasped and saw you in surprise.

"H-hey! I was waiting for you." He came close and hugged you tight. You smiled as you wrapped your arms around him, joining his embrace. He looked at you, like he was just so happy to see you after a long time.

"It had been years since you were gone.." He said, as you slapped his arm and chuckled. "Come on Tony.. it's been just a few hours."

"But, I felt so lonely.." He furrowed his eyebrows, looked at you upsetting.

"Now that I am back, we can now live together again. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to fresh myself." You walked towards your room, as soon you were about to open the door, he called you out.