Dare (💦)

Warnings: Teasing, steamy, fluffy and humor

Word Count: 2,400

You wake up in the morning, stretching your arms after finishing a good sleep. Seeing that Tony wasn't beside your bed, you felt maybe he left downstairs, so shrugging, preparing to get some coffee in the kitchen and join the gang, Tony came out of the bathroom, only with a towel on his waist, and rubbing his wet hair with another. Blushing at his appearance, it was maybe a great moment to start the day.

Tony opens his eyes and looks at you with his gentle, morning eyes which were freshened by the cold water bath, speaking in his sexy, morning voice. "Good morning, love."

"Good morning. Wow, Tony. I never knew you were so punctual." You joked, chuckling.

"Ah, really? At least, you could be always watching me bath and come out half-naked like that, and then you'll be uhm.. drooling at my sudden appearance, that's what I would love to do with you." Tony threw away his towel at the chair near him.

"You mean you want to tease me, Stark?" You cocked an eyebrow, smirking at him.

He darkens his eyes, and chuckles. "Oh no, babe. I don't wanna make your entire day too distracted because of my alluring presence."

"Well, well, well.. says the one who's so sure I'm gonna be distracted knowing there's NO way I'm going to. Anyways, I'm gonna take a shower too." You walk inside the bathroom, shutting the door, leaving Tony to himself. He rubs his temples but then saw Clint stepping in, first seeing if you weren't in there.

"You can come in, bird brain." Tony signalled, and Clint came in giving his wicked smile. The engineer rolled his eyes.

"Soooo, remember what we're gonna do right? What you promised us?" Clint rubbed his hands in eager.

"Of course, I know what you want me to do. Don't ask."

Clint slapped his back. "Come on, genius. I know Y/N's gonna love it, even if you don't mean it all."

"You're not doing it right, trust me I won't-"

"Jusssst follow what I do!" Clint pushed Tony out the room.

- Time Skip -

You were having your lunch with everyone, meanwhile others held funny faces that more likely confused you. You didn't realise what they were trying to say but it looked sus..

"Uhm, why are you guys laughing?" You asked, while eating.

"Nothing, Y/N. We were wondering, where is Tony?" Natasha said.

"Oh, uhm.. I didn't see him for a while, maybe he's downstairs in the lab working."

"But it's Sunday, who will even work on an international holiday?" Bruce stated.

"Of course, Lady Y/N. It's ever the first time I found out Midgard uses the day Sunday as it's mode of resting peacefully. Other days are like Hellheim and that's what I find so creepy and odd about it." Thor shrugged while stuffing his mouth with food.

"Can't relate on you less, Thunder Boy." Clint chuckled.

"But, I think Tony would be in his room, he kind of finishes his lunch quite early these days. I don't know for what reason but you should check it out." Steve thought.

"Alright, I'll check it out soon." You continued to have your lunch, after that, you decided to go back to Tony.

You too finished your lunch, and prepared to step inside your shared room, till you saw Tony doing something with the clothes along with his phone in front of the mirror, that scared him off from doing it.